Reviews for The Rose Knight
MysticFantasy chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
Please continue. I want to know what Chibodee plans. It's going to be messy that's for sure.
sailor alpha tomboy chapter 1 . 6/19/2006
pleaswe go on.
Hito me Bore chapter 1 . 3/14/2006
AH! I hope Chibodee breaks George's engagement with Marie! I hate her!

*Calms self

But really! this is pretty good! I can't wait to see what happens next!
ladybadasskillington chapter 1 . 7/7/2005
'Kay buddy, I've been waiting to see where this goes for over a year, and dammit, why isn't this story continuing? Just so you know, I'm waiting for SOMETHING to happen here.
ValleyKnown chapter 1 . 6/15/2005
You have a very intriguing style of writing and I am VERY excited to read more! Please, update as soon as you can!

ValleyKnown
yohkohino chapter 1 . 7/1/2004
it's written very well. i'd like to read more plz.
ShadowZoidian chapter 1 . 6/25/2004
"Argo knew better than to contradict Natasha especailly when she has her trusty crop on hand."

-I LOVE THAT PART! ITS' SO FUNNY, just to think of argo losing to that little woman with the crop

-MUST HAVE MORE!update...NOW!
starangel100890 chapter 1 . 6/9/2004
Splened opening on a new story. Chibodee may be a twit but he is also a sneaky rat especially to George. Anyway hope to see more of the story, and I'll try to review if my computer will let me.

Hope you update soon. Oh! and thanks for reviewing my Sequal. Later
Shuffle Queen chapter 1 . 6/9/2004
I thought I reviewed this... *shakes head* LoL, very good start! Love the last line..."And thus the trap is set..." Tantilizingly good! Update soon...and yes, that means before I turn 50! Later.

~Shuffle Queen~
Jen23 chapter 1 . 6/3/2004
On no! I can only imagine the kind of trouble that Chibodee might get the other shuffles into, especially George. I hope the princess will still want to marry him after the party. I'm looking forward to more!
Catand Henry chapter 1 . 6/1/2004
hehee Funny! I will keep reading!
Allenby Beardsley too lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 6/1/2004
Ah, you know how I feel about your work: it's great as usual. Now I only got one thing to say...

LET THE CHAOS COMMENCE!
Wolfwood the Ronin chapter 1 . 5/31/2004
ah!george with marie luise! just jokeing good first chap good luck with this story. and update your stories