Reviews for A Favor Between Friends
Kinky-Hoe chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
Oh! Great oneshot. I definitely love Jou/Anzu stories. :)
SilentUkeFuu chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
Awh! I believe this was requested by me a while ago, but I never got to read it.. (Original email is sesshomaru12003.. Googled herself. Bwaha).

KAWAII! I'm still a Jou/Anzu fan. ]
TaShYrEi chapter 1 . 5/21/2006
That was so sweet that I needed to go and have my teeth repaired by a dentist.

This is my second most favorite pair in the YGO fandom next to SetoAnzu. This was a really good read.

Keep up the good work!
japanesegirl chapter 1 . 4/16/2006
sweet and well writen.
zucool chapter 1 . 1/6/2006
I thought this was pretty interesting _ But it is sweet that rots your teeth x] I like the way you made it simple and didn't made them out of character.
animeaddict99 chapter 1 . 8/20/2005
cute. .
Ambiance-Dream chapter 1 . 8/19/2005
Aw... I thought this was a great story! I also love setoxanzu pairings, but jouxanzu ones are my favs, too... This was a really cute story. Good job!
newpretear chapter 1 . 8/8/2005
Yum, tasty sap. I love it! *adds to fave stories* This is one of the best couples ever!
chibigirl626 chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
*blink* Well, it's been a while since I read Jou/Anzu, but yay! You like Seto/Anzu! Anyways, good job.
LeafeKnight7 chapter 1 . 5/28/2005
It was cute...cute enough to make me sick...but cute nonetheless. lol! Hope to see y'around! _Ja ne!
Leela's Back chapter 1 . 1/10/2005
that was just right for a one-shot, too bad there aren't really any other Jou and Anzu fics.
ReLeeS chapter 1 . 8/24/2004
Aw, so adorable. . Loved it, it was great. Yay, go Jou/Anzu! Hehe.

-JG
Future Deprived chapter 1 . 7/12/2004
Nice fic, very funny and yet it gives what it delivers!
Tea Joey Fan chapter 1 . 7/10/2004
This is great I loved how Jou that he didn't want anybody kissing *his* Anzu that said that he liked her anyway this was all great and you should keep writing Anzu and Jou fics their aren't many and I just love them together bye now _~
Eve-Of-Misery chapter 1 . 7/6/2004