Reviews for And Now, Time for Something Completely Different
sonckad chapter 32 . 12/30/2014
I know this was published like a decade ago but I am so glad I've stumbled upon it. Read it all in one day :) Am so glad you're still sticking around after all these years as I love your other more recent stories too :)
Scarlet3086 chapter 32 . 6/21/2013
I liked it! It took a bit to get used to with the role reversal, but I like it a lot!
jessebelle chapter 32 . 8/3/2008
OMG! This was such a good idea and the way you presented it was perfect. The characters and situations were flawless, the only ick factor being having to think of Rory and Chris together, but I understand why it was necessary. So any chance of a sequel? Think about it. You have an amazing talent, and not just with this story but your others as well. Keep on writing!
Sydney Lynne chapter 7 . 9/26/2007
I just started reading this and had to stop to review at this hilarious bit of dialogue, too priceless:

“Who’s Patty?”

“The town molester. She’s been after me for years, but I’m too quick for her.”

“What about two years ago, at the Christmas party, you know, the one at our house? Didn’t you get stuck under the mistletoe with her?”

“If you mean, did you she slam me up against the doorframe with her massive build and kiss me under duress?”

Rory nodded, clearly amused.

“I have no recollection of such an event. Shouldn’t you two be going now?”

Poor Jess, so traumatized by Miss Patty, lol.
Curley-Q chapter 32 . 7/27/2007
I loved this, it was very original!
LoVelit chapter 1 . 10/8/2006
Your storys really good but kinda strange
lltn chapter 32 . 6/4/2006
Wow, wow, wow, wow, a hundred times wow! This took me so long to read but it was so worth it! I was kind of skeptical of the idea at first but it was so much fun. ) I love all of your lit stories, you write them so well. GREAT job!
emzgurl chapter 32 . 12/16/2005
I just read this story from start to finish, it's so good! I wish you would write a sequel!
LorelaiLoriHuntzberger chapter 4 . 11/16/2005
Ok I hope you take this comment how it's meant. I Hate You. Your stories are too interesting and I can't seem to stop reading. In the last day i read the entire Trory trilogy you wrote and t least half of your stories. The reason that I hate that I'm reading them is because I was supposed to be working on my major History project and well, I wasn't. I like the idea behind this story it's really origional. I've never seen anything like it before. I especially like how you described Rory's life before she left the Gilmore Household especially this part - Until the very respectable boy bought the very faulty condom. The rest, well, they say is history. She calls it Lorelai, however. - Well Thats all i have to say for now
misslove852 chapter 32 . 5/29/2005
i loved this story! it's one of the most creative AU stories i've read! i've read them where jess and rory switch places, or rory ends up in new york somehow meeting jess but never this. and this is really good and well-written. definitely a favorite
selina chapter 23 . 5/21/2005
Everything was great the JJ stuff just wonderful. The Lit things not too happy their in a fight or on a break or whatever...but they'll be pack in action soon.

.Gaw. I loved the ending, that last sentence made my heart flutter. Because it's her...aww it is her. She's the one. Oh my gaw I loved it.
selina chapter 22 . 5/21/2005
*giggles* Jess and Rory are like two dirty bunnies. *giggles* they want each other so bad, and when not toghether are thinking of ways to ravish each other.

*squeals* Lorelai likes Luke...or she's begining to, and Luke likes her too.

Great chapter as always. An mazing talent.
selina chapter 21 . 5/20/2005
Aww so cutesome. Just absoluelty great. I love Jess and Rory. The way it's so natural for him to be there. The way they have that speacial bond and connection. I'm intrigued as to how Emily will handle this news...that's if Rory tells her.

Luke is just aw...he's embarassed to be around Rory and feels a bit uncomfortable. I feel bad for him cause he always seems to be the outsider. I want him and Lorelai together already. Why is she back with Tristan...I mean I don't hate the guy but stil
selina chapter 20 . 5/20/2005
The Jess. The Luke. and The Tristan, all having dinner with the Gilmore Girls...I can see the craziness now.

It's great. It's great. It's great.

Your a wonderful writer and the flow and style of this story seems to improve with each chapter I read. I like how you've taken time to really develope the whole story and the characters, and keep them in character and likeable.

The different situations and scenes you use are both funny and totally GG like.

I heart Rory and Jess I heart Rory and Jess. thank you thank you thank you. For writing them so amazingly wonderful together. It's very much appericiated by my Lit heart that you make me smile, and get all giddy about them, and that I anticipate their every scene together.

The JJ stuff is great also. I've always been a supporter, not really a shipper, but they're cutesome together and I hope you get them together soon.

Your Tristan is good, and he's not annoying me as the real Tristan on the show did sometimes. You have a nack for make me kind of like characters I hate (ie. Logan)
selina chapter 19 . 5/20/2005
Jess is just so...Jess. Gosh I love that man(in your story) to pieces. He's so funny, and sarcastic, and witty and...great. I don't need to make a list cause you alread know this. Gosh I love him. He and Rory just fit so well together,it's almost as if they complete each other(corny I know). The Lit stuff just keeps getting better and better, and just makes my love for them get greater and greater.

I feel bad for Lorelai that she broke up with Tristan.

Tristan cause he doesn't understand why.

I love Luke cause he was there for her, and cause he's Luke.