Reviews for And Now, Time for Something Completely Different
selina chapter 18 . 5/20/2005
Aw...I heart Luke. He's just so good and nice and sweet and awsome and he rocks. He's mr understanding and caring and just a really great guy. I like that he was their to comfort her..and that he stayed even though he doesn't like tears. The two of them are growing closer and I love that.

Rory and Jess. Just so perfect and cutesome, and every single scene you write between the two of them brings a smile to my face and makes my heart glow. They are like bunnies...they can't keep their hands off eachother, and Luke walking in on hilarious and cute. He needs a bigger bed.
selina chapter 17 . 5/20/2005
It was good. Very very good. I like the whole story and my Lit heart just glows with all the lit moments that are in the story.

I want some Dinner Boys scenes, bring on some Luke and Jess bonding.

I have a sinking feeling that there is an on coming end to Tristan and Lorelai *shrugs*

Yes I have a feeling JJ action is ahead. Yah!
selina chapter 16 . 5/20/2005
I'm the happiest Lit right now. Their scene was so beautiful, and well written, and totally wanted. They *giggles* did it. Aww...they rocked the boat. Knocked boots. The rory and Jess are together and all is almost right in this fic...

Luke and Lorelai bonded. She feels comfortable with him, and they talk about stuff, aww... She also felt somthing when they touched during th movie and when he pulled close to her to get warmth.

All this is just so great and wonderfully written. This is really great writing and I'm really enjoying ever chapter.
selina chapter 14 . 5/20/2005
The Dinner was whoa. Chris' parents are snobs and Strobe is an ass. I applaude Richard getting angry and telling them to leave. Emily was...well Emily, and it pissed me off that she got mad at Rory. Chris was understanding and sweet in the car, it was nice of him to reach an understanding with Rory.

Now to the good stuff. What the feck was up with the whole Lit dinner thing. Why! oh why did he get all not wanting to hear it and tell her to leave. I enjoy a good Lit argument cause the make up is always very cutesome and leaves me going aw...But What!
selina chapter 13 . 5/20/2005
OH gosh I'm hooked. I'm addicted. This story is my drug, no...fic of choice. I so so so so so love and enjoy every momement of it.

Every single new chapter brings a smile on my face, and has me anticipating the next chapter, an flying through words and thoughts to get to all the goodness of it.

The lit. The lit has arrived. *grins* I can't wait to read how your going to have their relationship turn into something more.

I'm glad Chris and Lor are bonding and that Chris and Rory will not be doing the hanky panky(thinking of the real show...those words were so wrong in so many ways)

Tristan and Lorelai are so cutesome...I almost don't want her with Luke now.
selina chapter 12 . 5/20/2005
took so long to show this I forgot what I was going to say...*pouts*

*has a light bulb moment* Oh I remember now. I liked the Chris and Rory fight, and would like to see them get together just to see how it would bother Jess. I sort of like a jealus Jess.

The Luke and Lor attention was wholly enjoyed, and would like to see more of it. I wanna see Luke open up to Lorelai more, and would also like to see Luke and Jess having those classic funny Dinner Boys moments we see in the show.
selina chapter 11 . 5/20/2005
Great chapter. Awsome writing as always. The wit, the banter, the smirks, the characters in character is just like ths show. The fic really kicks ass and I'm loving it so muchos...can't wait to get to the ending.

JessRory Meant to be

RoryChris Big NO No

TristanLorelai making up cutesomeness

LukeLorelai Much needed attention
selina chapter 10 . 5/20/2005
Oh. I like-y. Aw Jess sort of, kind of asked her out on a date. You've have one very happy lit reader here. The Chris and Rory thing creeps me out. I know the roles are reversed and all that jazz still creeps me out. But I see him causing the same type of tension and problems he causes on the normal show. Just no sex in the old bedroom

Tristan and Lorelai are cute I guess...Just can't wait for the JJ stuff to heat up.
selina chapter 9 . 5/20/2005
I love love love love all the Jess and Rory stuff. It makes my Lit heart glow with joy...the look you said he gave her. I could just imagine said look of some sort of wanting, knowing and passion.

Lorelai and Tristan cannot have sex. I repeat Lorelai and Tristan cannot have sex.
selina chapter 8 . 5/20/2005
Jess and Rory spending a day in New York *squeaks* brilliant, just brilliant I say.

Luke, Tristan, plus Lorelai, fun tension filled, fun, and laughter...I wonder how Lane will feel when she picks up on the vibes Luke has for Lorelai.

I'm loving it. Older Lits, minature's genius.
selina chapter 7 . 5/20/2005
The Rory and Lorelai best friends firt relationship is so wonderful, and so well written like the one on the show. You make me want Rory for my mommy.

The chemistry between Rory and Jess is hot hot hot, and it's so cutesome that they're the only ones who don't see it, or won't admimt to what they see.

I'm not really feeling the Luke and Lorelai thing...maybe if they spent more time together, I'll start to feel something.

Me like-y Tristan.
selina chapter 6 . 5/20/2005
I love it. I love it. I like the whole switching of roles thing, but how you still kept their character traits intact.

I heart the whole Rory and Jess story line cause I'm a huge lit, and it's just so cutesome. The way you have the relationship as a friends which will turn into more...I just love it.

Aww Luke felt an instant liking for Lorelai. He's all smitten, and the way that you remembered he ran great.

Your writing style is really well detailed and a simple, easy, and fun read.
pokey chapter 32 . 10/6/2004
I loved it, sad that it ended.
smile1 chapter 32 . 10/6/2004

Excellent ending to an amazing story. Loved it.

Bye, smile :-)
nature-girlie chapter 32 . 10/6/2004
This can't be over. NO! Please write a sequel or something. THis was so great!
156 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »