Reviews for And Now, Time for Something Completely Different
des06 chapter 32 . 10/5/2004
Very good story and I don't blame you for wanting to wrap it up but it seems a bit abrupt since Rory and Jess have been dating for all of a month or two. Of course they've been friends forever but it seemed like they still had relationship issues to figure out. Just my take though and god knows not every engaged couple had the timing down.
JLD chapter 32 . 10/5/2004
That's it? Oh, I'm gonna cry... this was one of my favorite fanfics ever. But kudos to ending it right... Rory/Jess... Luke/Lorelai... perfect. Congratulations on having such an orginal concept for a fanfic, keep them coming because orginal concepts start to wear thin after so long. I've enjoyed the journey you've taken me on in this story... I was addicted from the beginning.
katie chapter 31 . 10/2/2004
Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please

Update! I miss this story so much! I want to know what happens! I wrote a paper for class the other day and my thesis was that a good piece of literature is one that makes the reader want to keep reading, one that keeps the reader's interest. Well, this fits that description! Now you have my interest, so please update!
des06 chapter 31 . 9/26/2004
Luke has balls! Yay!
JLD chapter 31 . 9/17/2004
I love this story and I'm so glad that I had a chance to catch up these past few days. I've been reading since the beginning and I'll tell you... it gets better and better. I love how you are writing the "triangle" or what's left of it between Lor/Luke/Tristian... can't wait to see what finally happens there... and Rory/Jess it couldn't get any better. Perfection my dear. I can't wait for more.
smile1 chapter 31 . 9/17/2004
Hey!

This was extremely well written and just amazing to read.

Bye, smile :-)
Jazz14 chapter 30 . 9/16/2004
Ok I go the note. Anyway I'm a little lost because you keep saying Rory's Lorelai's mom? Oh and love the L/T interaction. Continue soon.

*Jazz**
Jazz14 chapter 31 . 9/16/2004
Anyone know what a Lorelai/Tristan shipper is called? Anyway I'm mostly a trory but I ship L/T too.
abby chapter 31 . 9/16/2004
I really love this story. It's one of the only two stories that I am following right now. Please, please update soon.
PINK88 chapter 31 . 9/16/2004
hey, i dont think i reviewed your story yet but i read all of it.

i love it very much. keep it up, i cant wait for the next chapter.

question: how long is this fic going to be? cause i think it could go on and on and i wouldnt stop reading.
nature-girlie chapter 31 . 9/16/2004
Oh, update soon! I wanna know which one of the boys she's going to choose. You're doing a great job!
des06 chapter 30 . 9/14/2004
Because its ok for her not to be exclusive but not ok for him. :sigh:

(not that you don't know that. just ranting at the charecters)
KEA chapter 30 . 9/13/2004
Now you're getting it, wrap up the love triangle!
smile1 chapter 30 . 9/12/2004
Hey!

Another amazing chapter. I absolutely loved it!

Bye, smile :-)