Reviews for And Now, Time for Something Completely Different
ArdentTVFiend chapter 29 . 9/8/2004
I just want you to know that I've been reading everything you've updated and posted to this story, but I haven't had time to review. I hope I can get to it soon.
Jazz14 chapter 4 . 9/5/2004
Hey I was wondering which chapters were Lorelai/Tristan? email me I'm not a Lit but I am a trory and a lorelai/tristan.
smile1 chapter 29 . 9/5/2004

This was an amazing chapter, very playful and cute.

nature-girlie chapter 29 . 9/5/2004
This was a great chapter! I liked a lot the Jess and Rory in the bookstore thing.. Rory can make Jess do anything :) Update soon!
kt chapter 28 . 9/1/2004
Luke!Luke!Luke!Luke!Luke!Luke!Luke!Luke!Luke!Luke!Luke!Luke!Luke!Luke!Luke!Luke! I'm sorry, was that not clear enough? Luke!Luke!Luke!Luke!Luke!Luke!Luke!Luke!Luke! Lorelai needs to be with Luke!Luke!Luke!Luke!Luke!Luke!Luke!Luke! Kill Tristan! Get him away from her!
nature-girlie chapter 28 . 9/1/2004
This chapter was great! I hope you're not going to leave literati because it's nice to read what happens in both of the relationships well in all of the three at least for now :) Keep it coming!
smile1 chapter 28 . 9/1/2004

This was quite the interesting chapter. Having Rory date two guys at the same time and having them both also know about each other is very intriguing and I can't wait for another chapter.

ArdentTVFiend chapter 27 . 8/26/2004
Yay for Luke and Lorelai! Aw how I miss when you'd update everyday.
CommaSplice chapter 27 . 8/26/2004
Great Chapter! You really don't have to get rid of Tristan all that quickly if you don't want to, it adds to Lorilai's character, she's just the kind of girl who would date two, or more, people at the same time.
smile1 chapter 27 . 8/26/2004

This was very sweet.

nature-girlie chapter 27 . 8/26/2004
This chapter was awesome... And this: She glanced at her watch and back to him, shrugging her shoulders. “I was just thinking, it’s still sort of early. You could come over tonight, and Lorelai could stay here to keep Luke company for a while, to make sure he stayed out of trouble of course,
katie chapter 26 . 8/25/2004
Sorry for not reviewing very often. I love this strory! I am always checking to see if it's been updated. It's my favorite. Thank you for updating so often. I loved this chapter. I think that the Lorelai and Luke chemistry is great! I can't wait to see what happens next, especially with Tristan (DUMP HIM!). You are a really talented writer, you make the characters seem so real. THis is awesome. You rock!
CommaSplice chapter 26 . 8/25/2004
Not a bad chapter, very Lorelaish!
smile1 chapter 26 . 8/25/2004

This was a sweet chapter and I loved it! :-) I especially liked this part the best: “And when it was over, you were right there, your arms wrapped around me and I thought how it would be nice to be able to have that safe feeling every time I woke up, to have you there to bring me back to reality, you know?
PINK88 chapter 26 . 8/25/2004
hi, I read the whole fic and yet this is my first review... you reviewed my story about Luke and Rory, I think this story is the most original fic I've come across with, its great actually... keep going and dont worry about the time, we'll wait for this one cause we, well at least I know its worth the waiting...

good luck with those chapters to come.

156 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »