Reviews for And Now, Time for Something Completely Different
nature-girlie chapter 26 . 8/25/2004
This Chapter was great. I enjoyed it from the start till the end. Update soon!
ArdentTVFiend chapter 26 . 8/24/2004
Bless you. New Rory/Dean spoilers are making me sad, and I love your little Lit heart to pieces.
CommaSplice chapter 25 . 8/23/2004
For some reason I haven't been able to review this chapter even though I read it a while ago, but I wanted to let you know that I still love it and I can't wait for more!
JLD chapter 25 . 8/19/2004
You really can't do that to me... I'm way too invested in this story for a cliff hanger... but how I love cliff hangers... it's an insurance policy really because whoever read this chapter is sure to come back for the next... if only to see what Jess says to Rory or if Luke kisses Lorelai... ohmigosh... I'm hooked. I can't wait for the next chapter. :)
SassyPlatypus chapter 25 . 8/18/2004
Now *that's* what I call reconciliation! Glad to see so much coupling going on. This chapter was particularly gratifying.
smile1 chapter 25 . 8/18/2004
Hey!

Excellent, fairly well written and entertaining to read.

Bye, smile :-)
nature-girlie chapter 25 . 8/18/2004
This chapter was amazing. And finally some Lorelai/Luke action! I can't believe at one point I didn't wanna start reading this fic, seriously. THIS FIC ROCKS! Update soon!
CommaSplice chapter 24 . 8/16/2004
Great chapter, I can't wait for the saga of Rory and Jess locked in together!
SassyPlatypus chapter 24 . 8/12/2004
This story is absolutely adorable. How you came up with the concept, I'll never know, but it's genius! I love adult Rory and your new and improved version of Jess makes for a worthy leading man. Teenage Luke is just how I imagined him to be and young Lorelai still retains all of that latter-day sassiness. (And I should know. I'm very sassy.)
JLD chapter 24 . 8/12/2004
I just wanted to say that I adore this story. I haven't been able to leave feedback in a while because I was busy catching up on the chapters I missed while I was away. It's a genuis story. I love seeing things done from this perspective & if u think about it... the show could have worked either way. ASP could learn something from u... how to take a genius idea & turn it into something spectacular. It's a fantastic story & u should be very proud of it. I can't wait for the next chapter. :)
ArdentTVFiend chapter 24 . 8/11/2004
Hahaha. Aw, those crazy kids.

I'm going away on Saturday and would love an update before then. ;)

Thanks.
lisehrin chapter 24 . 8/11/2004
This fic keeps drawing me in time & again. I was hesitant about it at the start, but now I find it a truly original & well written story.
nature-girlie chapter 24 . 8/11/2004
i can't believe that at first I didn't wanna start to read this. THIS IS AWESOME! You're are such a talented writer. This chapter was amazing. I can't wait what's gonna happen between Jess and Rory! Update soon!
156 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »