Reviews for Taken For Granted
animearlinefreak chapter 2 . 12/3/2005
This is good, please update this. Please. Don't make a good story go to waste!
Felick chapter 2 . 8/5/2004
Great.

keep it up.

Hope you update soon, don't lose hope, k?
Avlor chapter 2 . 6/19/2004
Thank you for not leaving Sousuke there ALONE. Any attention from Kaname is better for him than NONE. ;) (I still feel sorry for him. Poor guy!)

More please!
Hououza chapter 2 . 6/16/2004
I think one of these times he really does have to tell Kaname that Kurz got him to ask that. I think that he seriosuly deserves a bit of Kaname's fury for once...

Excellent chapter. I wonder where exactly Sousuke has put his hand, most likely unintentionally of course...

Good luck & best wishes,

Hououza
jschu25 chapter 1 . 6/16/2004
Hi

I like what you have so far and would read more if you continue w/ the story. I'm curious about Sousuke and his heart problems and many other things. jschu25
Anime-Flame chapter 1 . 6/5/2004
It's good. But you should add. Tell us what happen to find during his trip or somthing. It leaves you hanging and wanting to know what happened to him.
Zantax chapter 1 . 6/4/2004
Please do more.

If you don't, I'll be sad :'C
CKeffer chapter 1 . 6/4/2004
Great start, but leave it at this! Are you insane? You need to take this further, there are just too many unanswered questions. Plus, this would have to be the mother of all cliffies if you simply left things as they are.
Aaron chapter 1 . 6/4/2004
please continue. this is a very very good fic! it is a very very good solid start for a great story. hope you can find a plot to continue this :)
Avlor chapter 1 . 6/1/2004
And you'd leave him like that? I'm stunned you could do that to poor Sousuke! Ahrggh!

Well, you had me hooked - I read it all the way to the end. . ; (sniff)
Megalamer chapter 1 . 5/31/2004
Continue, I say. Personally, I feel that it would be a crime to leave a story with such insane potential at a single chapter )
kingofzeon chapter 1 . 5/31/2004
That was great, one of the best FMP fics that I've read thus far. Make more! More!

*holds pistol* That's an order
Hououza chapter 1 . 5/31/2004
Excellent start although I think it would be better as a longer story rather than a one shot. Too many questions left unanswered leaving us begging for more.

Hope you continue this and look forwards to reading it if you do.

Good luck & best wishes,

Hououza
Ashley chapter 1 . 5/31/2004
I love your story. I think you should prolong it because IT'S REALLY GOOD!
cultnirvana chapter 1 . 5/31/2004
You could leave it as a fitting one-shot, but I believe that it has a great basis, and you have the talent needed, to turn it into a great multi-chaptered fic. But then I'm biased; I love long stories :D

It all depends on you whether it'll remain a great little one-shot or become a brill introduction