Reviews for Introspective
lmill123 chapter 1 . 4/22/2015
Gibbs knew what Kate kept saying about Voss and as team leader he should have called her on it after Tony told her to drop it. That show really showed just how stupid Kate really was and her degree wsn't worth the paper it was written on. All she saw was Tony had kissed a man. Forget the fact that this person had killed a friend of Tony's. In Kate's mind that wasn't important. And the first time Kate brought it up and laughed about it Gibbs really should have written her up because it was very clear that she consisdered the murder of a fellow agent funny. Maybe since Gibbs didn't make her his SFA as she kept telling everyone he was going to do once her probabtion was over she was also pissed that she hadn't been the one offered to take over Chris's team as their new team leader. In many ways it always seemed that Kate, Ziva and yes even Tim all felt that they were at least equal to Gibbs if not better.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
Good.
VG LittleBear chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
Hi, this is a fitting scene to add at the episode's end. I can see Tony having to pull himself together after Kate hit him with the question about Voss. Very good writing!
Thanks and cheers!
Doni chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
Ah, poor Tony. Nicely done.
ferryboat George chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
aw, poor Tony
Obsessed Pam chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
You portray Tony's vulnerability so achingly well that I know every reader must want to reach out and give him some comfort.
Cutiepie2191 chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
Great story! Keep up the good work:)
bookworm45 chapter 1 . 12/22/2007
Another excellent piece. You did a fabulous job on this, showing Tony's emotions and his cover.
Laura-trekkie chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
Great Tony character piece explaining why he needs that validation and why Kate's comments hurt more than they should. I'm glad Gibbs spotted that something was wrong and also knew that Tony wouldn't admit it right then.
Dark Angel's Blue Fire chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
Great look at Tony's character thanx for sharing!
SchlubBs chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
Wow... okay, I read through this in less than five minutes and started again and again. This story is so great... I had to remind me to not forget breathing.
Ivy3 chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
Poor Poor Tony...
Nightwing Gurl chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
... im ...speechless...

loved it!_

NWG
don.tcare chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
very good story, love tony-angst *evil smile*

but the ending could've been better... maybe another chapter. next day.
FunnyDays chapter 1 . 2/4/2006
so sad..why are you such a good writer?Now I'm going to watch a comedy to bring back my good spirits..!

I really loved it..so much..!please, write write write!

Agree with the other reviews: your introspectives on tony's character are simply wonderful and well done.

byebye