Reviews for The Frog and the Princess
Mizily chapter 33 . 1/7/2011
This is such a brilliant story. It may not be finished but it was beautiful right up to the end. You crafted this so so perfectly and it was like I was there. Keep at it; even if it's not this story, because your writing is amazing, whatever you choose to write.
heather XD chapter 33 . 11/13/2010
omfg finally he tells her he was the frog! yay! lolz

this is so great I luv da story I hope u continue writing it asap !
always-kh chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
i like it already :)

i don't think you need the schizophrenic thing personally though. i really like a lot of the ideas in here though.
wateva chapter 33 . 7/12/2010
continue
afaphyte chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
Ate Syao!

It's been almost 5 years since I last read and reviewed your fic. At 'di ako makapaniwalang ganon na katagal. o_o

I'm Faye De Guzman, a.k.a afaphyte/ToMoYo129/cherry_blossom_129, sana nalala mo pa ako at ang mga reviews ko sa fics mo. Hehe.

Ayun, binasa ko ulit 'yung fics mo, hoping to revive the Naruto-lover and NejiTen fangirl in me, and I wasn't dissapointed. Lalo nga lang akong nasabik eh, at na-miss ko lalo ang NejiTen, ikaw at ang way mo of writing! :)

So, ano ba ang purpose ko sa pagsusulat ng review na ito? I just want to applaud you for being a great writer. :) Your way of writing is really different, but in a positive way. You manage to let your readers feel a lot of different emotions, and nagagawa mong makapasok sa puso ng mga readers mo. I really feel so proud that you are also a Filipino. :D

At gusto ko lang din sabihin na kahit gaano pa katagal ang hihintayin ko sa mga updates ng fics mo, I'll wait, because I know it'd be worth the wait. :) Naiintindihan ko na may personal life kang inaasikaso kaya 'di ka na nakakaupdate masyado, at naiintindihan ko 'yun. :D I'm sure pati 'yung mga readers mo ganon din ang nararamdaman. :)

But I hope that you won't stop writing. Fics, novels, whatever. Kasi 'yung gift na meron ka, it's one of a kind. 'Di ko talaga ma-elaborate ng maayos, pero I hope you get my drift. Hehe. XD

I'm sorry kung napaka-haba na nito, at kung melodramatic din. XD Pero thank you for reading this. XD Ingat ka lagi ah! :D

Miss na kita, Ate Syao! :) (Sorry, ang FC ko. XDD)
Anon chapter 9 . 12/8/2009
wow, you're really creative! Nice imaginations! :))
Anon chapter 2 . 12/8/2009
Omg, I don't know what 'kalatas' means but I know what "ng langit at lupa" means! It means "Heaven and earth/soil". I'm filipino! Tee-hee! Nice story by the way.
Heise chapter 6 . 7/31/2009
Wow ... plaudits for impressive imagination, and this is pretty hilarious, too. xD However you don't feature most of my favorite pairings, so it gets tough to read at times because the characters are OOC. I still like your ideas though! This KurenaixAsuma scene is so adorable! 3
Lover of Stories 24 chapter 33 . 7/14/2009
Please continue! )
Gravity The Wizard chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
Please Continue!
Lover of Stories 24 chapter 22 . 4/12/2009
Aw... The Neji-Hinata-ness! NOT in a pairing way, mind you... I'm all for NaruHina and NejiTen. But their interaction in this chapter was sweet. Hinata's sweet, to say the least. By the time she collapsed, her cousin lost quite a bit of his hatred... HAH, Neji no baka! Even you can't stay mad at Hinata for long... *smirks evilly* Anyways, thanks again for taking the time to write this. I want to read more, but I have to get off the computer now. Later, then. )
Lover of Stories 24 chapter 20 . 4/12/2009
“Did they live happily ever after?” the child asked quietly.

“No,” she whispered. “The dragon came and ate the girl up.”

Those lines are powerful. I loved them. *gives Tenten a hug* Oh, and you keep making me feel sorry for the many different characters... For Lee (although that's not a surprise, as I've felt sorry for him before) and Shino... And most surprisingly, Shikamaru, since I like the ShikaTema pairing better than the ShikaIno one. You write ShikaIno very nicely, though. The character I am the most annoyed with right now is Neji... He's such a teme. . He's bad for Tenten's emotional health. And his Hyuuga clan revenge irks me... Stop picking on Hinata, Neji no baka!

Hyuuga Neji, you are a teme... And you're a pansie, too. *nods* A pansie. -.-

But anyways, I really like the story so far. You're making me feel sorry for Tenten and Shikamaru, and the NaruHina aspect is, of course, epically cute. And SasuSaku is always awesome... Unless it's horribly written. You write it well. ) I also like a lot of the flashbacks with them as young children, and stuff about Tenten and Lee's friendship, Sakura and Ino's friendship, and Shikamaru and Chouji's friendship. Cheerz for friendship, in general. Oh, and I liked seeing Tenten's "maternal instincts" with Konohamaru. You made Konohamaru actually cute, rather than bratty, without having him out of character... *gives you cookies*

He was bratty, too, actually... But that's part of his personality. And the cute part was... eh, cute. ; I still want to see Hinata find out that Naruto-kun equals Naru-chan, meaning she finds out he is the frog from before. If she doesn't find out by the end of the fic, I will be seriously annoyed. Oh, and would really like to see NejiTen... I mean, there already is NejiTen, except that it makes Tenten angsty and Neji is a freaking jerk. Neji must grow out of jerk mode... He can do it, if he defies destiny. Lolz.

I'm guessing that my comments probably won't have any effect on the story, since (unless I'm mistaken) it's finished already. I wouldn't know for sure whether it is, since I haven't reached the last chapter yet. But anyways, I've really enjoyed your writing, so I just want to say thanks. .
Lover of Stories 24 chapter 12 . 4/12/2009
I started reading this fanfic earlier today and eventually ended up at Chapter 12... I'm too lazy to comment on every chapter (because there's so many), but I'll try to comment every few chapters. I thought...

That Neji is being a jerk. . But yeah, the story has caught my interest. I know you wrote it a long time ago, but I thought I'd comment anyway, in case you still come on the website. Best of wishes
champylin chapter 33 . 1/5/2009
naks naman ang cool ng story! anyway, kelan mo ba to tutuloy? hindi ako masyadong fun ng shikaino... nejihina sasuhina gaahina at itahina ang favorite ko... pero ang ganda ng naruhina d2! nga pala... maganda sana kung may romantic feelings si neji kay hinata para may love triangle... LOLz
me chapter 22 . 12/6/2008
naiyak ako dun s scene nila neji at hinata
828 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »