Reviews for The Frog and the Princess
champylin chapter 33 . 1/5/2009
naks naman ang cool ng story! anyway, kelan mo ba to tutuloy? hindi ako masyadong fun ng shikaino... nejihina sasuhina gaahina at itahina ang favorite ko... pero ang ganda ng naruhina d2! nga pala... maganda sana kung may romantic feelings si neji kay hinata para may love triangle... LOLz
me chapter 22 . 12/6/2008
naiyak ako dun s scene nila neji at hinata
Tentenperson-Temari cosplay chapter 32 . 9/28/2008
I mean NO offense but can you hurry up with the rest?
Tentenperson-Temari cosplay chapter 33 . 9/24/2008
OMG this is so good I can tell that your an exellent writer
DeepBlueInk chapter 33 . 5/24/2008
*sobs* a-are you going to d-d-discontinue the story? i love this story! please, when you can, can you keep writing?
The Hidden Girl chapter 33 . 5/7/2008
*sniffle* You haven't updated in a little less than four years. That makes me sad. This was a really good, no AMAZING story. It's depressing to see it left unfinished.
ace-grafiker chapter 12 . 4/22/2008
ASTIG!

Oi, keep writing! REally, good chapter! I'm so amazed when I read that your story!
Livvy22 chapter 32 . 4/17/2008
awesume! Keep updating !
Livvy22 chapter 19 . 4/17/2008
nice!
dictator panda-chan chapter 33 . 3/8/2008
oh..my...golly goodness gosh! this is so good! i love this story! its so creative and wonderful and awesome! update update update update update pwease! i must get more sasusaku, shikaino, nejiten, and naruhina! yes!
uhhh.a reviewer chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
6 words:

this is the BEST FIC EVER!

yes seriously!~

i love how you incorperated Naruto into fairytale (kinda!) form!

please at least consider updating soon!

i no A LOT of people would lik it! .
Luna at Midnight chapter 33 . 9/3/2007
this is an awesome story. it has a good plot from begining to end. i can't wait to read what happens next. please update soon
MONST3R chapter 33 . 8/25/2007
adds to favorites
jessy h. the biggest kiba fan chapter 1 . 5/17/2007
its a really good story, but u need to continue
Rishi kun chapter 33 . 5/9/2007
This is really, really Good! i hope you continue this fic! i love the HinataNaruto pairing :D i'm a big Hinata fan, i reckon she's the best

~Rishi