Reviews for The Frog and the Princess
me chapter 22 . 12/6/2008
naiyak ako dun s scene nila neji at hinata
Tentenperson-Temari cosplay chapter 32 . 9/28/2008
I mean NO offense but can you hurry up with the rest?
Tentenperson-Temari cosplay chapter 33 . 9/24/2008
OMG this is so good I can tell that your an exellent writer
DeepBlueInk chapter 33 . 5/24/2008
*sobs* a-are you going to d-d-discontinue the story? i love this story! please, when you can, can you keep writing?
The Hidden Girl chapter 33 . 5/7/2008
*sniffle* You haven't updated in a little less than four years. That makes me sad. This was a really good, no AMAZING story. It's depressing to see it left unfinished.
ace-grafiker chapter 12 . 4/22/2008

Oi, keep writing! REally, good chapter! I'm so amazed when I read that your story!
Livvy22 chapter 32 . 4/17/2008
awesume! Keep updating !
Livvy22 chapter 19 . 4/17/2008
dictator panda-chan chapter 33 . 3/8/2008 goodness gosh! this is so good! i love this story! its so creative and wonderful and awesome! update update update update update pwease! i must get more sasusaku, shikaino, nejiten, and naruhina! yes!
uhhh.a reviewer chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
6 words:

this is the BEST FIC EVER!

yes seriously!~

i love how you incorperated Naruto into fairytale (kinda!) form!

please at least consider updating soon!

i no A LOT of people would lik it! .
Luna at Midnight chapter 33 . 9/3/2007
this is an awesome story. it has a good plot from begining to end. i can't wait to read what happens next. please update soon
MONST3R chapter 33 . 8/25/2007
adds to favorites
jessy h. the biggest kiba fan chapter 1 . 5/17/2007
its a really good story, but u need to continue
Rishi kun chapter 33 . 5/9/2007
This is really, really Good! i hope you continue this fic! i love the HinataNaruto pairing :D i'm a big Hinata fan, i reckon she's the best

SpillietehInkie chapter 15 . 3/29/2007
Hi! Pinoy din ako! hehehe. Anywayz please check out my story... parang hindi kc un maganda... and i really want to know what you think about it... ur 1 of da best writers i "know" kc... btw: Pinoy writerz rock! i mean... i've read many of their stories and they're like .. basta! ang galing nila dun! ikaw rin! ang galing mu!
829 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »