Reviews for The Frog and the Princess
Wormkaizer chapter 1 . 5/31/2004
Great job~! Your story is very interesting. w I can't wait to see some NaruHina scenes~! I thought the scenes between Hinata and the frog Naruto was cute~! I wonder if Sakura can catch the eye of the "Ice Prince". BTW I love that nickname for Sasuke. w It really matches him~! *cheers* Keep up the great job~!
Xoni Newcomer chapter 1 . 5/31/2004
Man, that was so funny and cute! The way you introduced some of the characters was hylarious. I'm torn between laughing and saying 'Aw'. I don't know what I did to deserve that dedication, since I simply read and reviewed Mute and Periwinkle (in that one I hit 'submit' by mistake and it shortened my name to 'X' _U), but thank you.
majorgnav chapter 1 . 5/31/2004
LOL! This fic is so cool and really great! Can't wait for the next chapters!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/31/2004
hey not bad at all! i cant wait till u update! it should be totally interesting

AND GO SHIKAINO!
Jiri chapter 1 . 5/31/2004
Sounds like a really cute story ; Please make this Sakura x Sasuke as well

Oh yeah, for the last names, Ino's last name is Yamanaka, Shikamaru's last name is Nara, and if you want Chouji's last name too, it's Akimichi. Hope that helped you.

And good luck with your other stories, since you seem to have a lot of unfinished ones ;;
Sgamer82 chapter 1 . 5/31/2004
I'm not one for reviewing much, but this seems like an interesting story. BTW, since you were wondering, Ino's surname is "Yamanaka."
831 | « Prev Page 1 .. 46 53 54 55 56