Reviews for Dark Attractions
Charles McCoy chapter 23 . 11/14/2008
OH DEAR GOD! I FREAKING LOVED THIS STORY! IT WAS JUST THE COOLES EVER!

Once again, my strange wish to insert myself took hold of me, and i wanted so severally to kil Celeste. Me, I think Aika should have killed her, personally, and slowly.
Chandra chapter 1 . 11/9/2007
I love this fic, I've read it so many times! Its made me play the game again aswell :)
heartshape chapter 22 . 8/31/2007
lmao, I overall liked this story. personally, I thought the twist was sort-of unnecessary, though... (it was so ridiculous!) but generally, it was a fun fic. :) thanks!
AssassinKyeste chapter 3 . 6/7/2007
I'm liking this so far, yeah I'm reading it late but better now than never right?
Rogue Rikku chapter 22 . 3/11/2007
This has to beon of my favorite fanfics. I wasn't sure about the pairing, but Aika and Ramirez were my favorite characters in the games. Although it was sad that most of the drew died and you made Aika to love-sick to save the ones she probably could have, it was still a good story. I do think this was written wonderfully and I can't wait to read the sequel. Great job and keep it up!
Deacon Yote chapter 1 . 1/14/2007
To put it bluntly: I friggin' love this story. I don't know if you've played the game or not, I really don't care because you've written this story so well with the personalities and plot twists. There are only a few stories on this site that I like and this is definitely one of them. This story is so good it's inspired me to start up writing fan fics again.

I'm starting a story based on some things I've deduced on the black moon crystals and the Purple Civilization. I hope it comes anywhere near to as powerfully written a fic as this and I can't wait for the next update to the sequel.
Alli-dunno chapter 22 . 1/2/2007
I think you're a master of twists, turns, and drama... I love it! I love all the emotion and the violence...I loved this story in general... It was well written, and you did a nice job...

Awesome!
HappyCricketSmile chapter 22 . 6/25/2006
I read this thing from start to finish the other day, and this is an extremely great fic. It has to be one of my favorites. The ending was great, too ;). I'm gonna try to find time to read the sequel, too. It was the perfect Ramirez/Aika love story (and seeing as how there are not many, that's a great accomplishment!). I officially love you for writting R/A.
dizzified chapter 22 . 3/12/2006
I became so enthralled with reading this, it's untrue. Read the whole thing in one sitting XD

Very nicely done, thanks for writing.
Sparkling Moon Phoenix chapter 22 . 2/3/2006
Absolutely wonderful! This is one of the best fanfics I have ever seen! Please update the sequel soon!
katelyn.rose.27 chapter 22 . 12/9/2005
wow. i think that is the best fic i have ever read. seriously. and i have read a LOT. amazing job. AND NOW I AM GOING TO READ THE SEQUEL!
celestial lelila chapter 1 . 10/29/2005
that was one of the best skies of arcadia stories i've ever read. plot was just masterfully well done. it's a bit difficult to see soa in a dark setting since the game is so bright and colorful but you did an awesome job maturing everything.

the characthers were all mature and they were still absolutely in character. i think you captured ramirez perfectly and aika was just as great. at first i was a bit weary of aika and ramirez but you definitely sold me on the idea. it's a perfect example of opposites attracting. the new vyse and new fina are just the perfect offspring of their parents, exactly like them but so different in many ways. vigoro was just poetic justice. celeste was quite an interesting character, especially with her stunt of making aika her lover.

i now go on to read the sequel!
Some random person chapter 22 . 10/16/2005
This was...one of the most brilliant fics I have ever read.

The two or so hours I spent reading this was much more than worth it; I can't even describe everything I love about it. I was never a fan of AikaxRamirez pairing, but you've changed my mind. You acted all of the characters perfectly; especialy Ramirez. There were times when I wished I was in Aika's place. *snicker*

Just thought I'd let you know how much I adore this fic, and I look foreward to reading the sequel!
Twilight o0o Princess chapter 22 . 7/24/2005
Very good! I admire your work very much. There seems to be a shortage of SoA players (& writers) these days, don't you agree?
oturlu chapter 23 . 6/13/2005