Reviews for Oversleeping can Kill You
Frodo's sister chapter 1 . 8/23/2015
Poor BJ. I'm glad that Father Mulcahy helped him to stop blaming himself and that Hawkeye didn't blame him either. Poor Hawkeye getting shot like that. I'm glad he is on his way to recovery.
The H Factor chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
Love it!

Can you write one where Hawkeye almost dies from a gunshot wound? Just a thought!
CosaBella chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
you did hawkeye really well
WriterMonkey0626 chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
Wow. Great job. You really captured Hawkeye's character. I was laughing almost the entire time I was reading this. I could actually see Hawk saying everything you wrote here. Great job and you should write more M*A*S*H stories.
Unbidden-Angel chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
I really love it! I wonder what BJ did?
dip chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
What the hell is "aces" talking about, "star trek didn't start till 1966". Did you mention Star Trek? If you did, I missed it. What did aces mean? By the way, this is a great story! So in-character. One slight problem though: Hawkeye's eye's are blue, not brown.
doc chapter 1 . 12/7/2006
TheForeverLazyOne chapter 1 . 11/27/2006

awsome! i have read walking corpse as i said before your a great writter! anyway...this was awsome!

Von chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
"Well, I think I've been shot, but don't trust my opinion, I'm only a doctor."

This line was worthy of the original, well done!
Metis chapter 1 . 4/29/2005
YEHA! Someone got hurt! (boy do I need help). _
Becki chapter 1 . 8/20/2004
Nice, i like! I liked how you kept Hawkeye with that sense of humour and how poor BJ was feeling guilty and he just settled the poor mans guilt. So sweet.
Rationale chapter 1 . 1/31/2004
ooh, this is good. i can't wait to see what happens next. you ARE going to post another chapter, right? please *begs* please?
Rae chapter 1 . 8/13/2003
Pretty good.
Entricita chapter 1 . 7/14/2003
That was a great story. It was true to the characters (although I'm rather suprised that BJ had more of a hangover than Hawkeye!) and in the style of the show, had just the right combination of emotions. Makes you worry one minute and chuckle the next. Good job!
Frankie McStein chapter 1 . 7/12/2003
I read the original of this a while ago and I really like the rewrite!