Reviews for One Dark Night
HeadfirstforMCR chapter 1 . 9/25/2005
Good very good, keep up the fantasic work!
SparkyX chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
Aww, this is such a cute fic Donna. Are you planning to write another BB/Rae fic? If yes, then I'm looking forward to it. :)
Snea chapter 1 . 6/17/2005
awesome, i can finally review to your story (rather than read it on your site). i swear, you have made a stalker out of me. i know your site and deviantART account. This just shows i luve your work. hope to see more fics from you!
Gray Nameless chapter 1 . 6/9/2005
This is just so sweet! I can't help but say aw. _

You just caught Beast Boy and Raven's relationship right there, just perfectly. You explained why they are the perfect couple. And the ending conclusion was just so, again, perfect!

It was very well written, and as you said in the summary it was all in character. Thank you so much for this fanfic it made my day! You are such a talented writer! Keep up the great work I can't wait to read more of it!
almostinsane chapter 1 . 5/1/2005
Great story!
sakuradancer3 chapter 1 . 11/24/2004
I. Freakin. Love. It.
LizzehBoo chapter 1 . 11/19/2004
A few grammatical errors, but good. I love the last line. It was very powerful.
UnOrthodox chapter 1 . 10/24/2004
i really loved it!
KC Whitestar chapter 1 . 8/23/2004
Awe. CUTE! I loved it! Keep up the great work with your other stories!
ScarletAngel68 chapter 1 . 7/17/2004
Hello! LOVE this story, it's gorgeous. I saw your drawings too, it looks like you got the best of both worlds. . They're too good, I'm getting jealous! Wah. Ah, well. I love them anyway.
Aeternum Lux chapter 1 . 6/26/2004
Very nice. I like that you aren't afraid to use actual words, and your writing style is well-developed. I know this a one-shot, but seeing more in this vein wouldn't hurt. Here's hoping.
The Sage of Story chapter 1 . 6/9/2004
Holy flucking schist.

That was wonderful! You captured the very ESSENCE of BB/R! I mean, seriously, you explained everything...things even *I* hadn't understood before...really, you should rename this "The Beginner's Guide to BB/R" and pass it out in little pamphlets to the poor misguided BB/T 'shippers. XD Oh my gosh. This was just so perfect.

I loved the way you described every little BB/R detail, every conclusion made by individual 'shippers for the past almost-a-year. Like how BB's attraction to Terra was his way of getting the attention he'd always wanted from Raven. You put it so simply. It all makes sense now! o It was even in character...man, you have no idea how freakin' glad I am that you didn't make it a mushy chunk of fluff where they start making out and the works. That open ending was great. Thank you!

Oh, as for constructive criticism...my only tip would be to use commas more often, just to space the thoughts out in a sentence. It makes it more readable. Other than that, you're obviously a very gifted writer; you have descriptive sight and lots of imagery and great adjectives and just oh, you are so on my favorites list. Ka-ching.

Write more!

Lovin' ya already,

The person known for leaving long reviews,

Alys (The Sage of Story)

P.S. Favorite Quote (I always have to do this):

"Really." She confirmed simply, finding it the only thing her stubborn mouth was willing to utter. But it didn't matter, she knew that Beastboy would hear the words she didn't speak aloud anyway…he always did. (What a wonderful way to summarize the entire fic and wrap it up! Wow!)

P.P.S. You are cordially invited to join us at R&B 'Shippers United, if you so wish!

Home: rbshippersunited

Forum:
Change-Of-Heart2 chapter 1 . 6/3/2004
How did I miss this before? Wonderful work. I hope you will write more and soon. I love BB/Ra in its many forms (fluff,angst,...), so I really loved this.
Animegoil chapter 1 . 6/3/2004
OMG! THis was so amaxing! I'm so impressed with this! Wow, how adorable and cute and it was still kinda introvertial, and so well written! Aw! I'm not a big fan of RaeBB, but I don't mind reading them, and this one was so cute and well explained and just, well, really good, that I find myself kinda agreeing with the pairing a little more. Good job, keep on writing.
33 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »