Reviews for Rumors
Sebby-chan3000 chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
ahaahah
mangagirl18 chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
Great fic as always! It was sweet and intigueing at same time.

I enjoyed it. It's also always a pleasure to read a fic with the original Japanese names, and your skill at writing and way with words always make for an even better read!

I'd have loved to see what you could do with Savers, but seeing as your fandom seems to have swithced from Digimon to YuGiOh, i guess it'll probably never happen. But you definately derserve praise. I know you said inn your profile that you apreciated construktive critism, but the fact is that I really can't find any. I'm not one to hold back from pointing out mistakes if I see them, but I really didn't spot a single one. I guess you always double ckeck your work huh.
TheGreatAnimeFan chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
Oh this was great. This is getting faved.
The Two-One-Five chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
Yep, definitely one of the funniest stories around here. Ah, the over protective big brother anime stereotype never gets old
rika195 chapter 1 . 1/29/2006
That was so cool! It was very cleverly put together! I love Davis, even though he's ridiculous, and your stories are always so good becauser you manage to keep everyone the same as they really are. In other words, you captured the characters perfectly!
Octavo chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
Great stuff! I like it. Nice premise, nice execution, and you worked in the digimon rather effortlessly.

CC the 1st: No section breaks. They do a world of good for the flow. It's nice to put in possibly even just an extra carriage return to signify a change of camera.

CC the 2nd: Miyako complains about wanting en-suite bathrooms. I think she wants in-suite bathrooms, since an en-suite bathroom is a bathroom that follows.

Those aside, fun stuff! I like the references.
Yami Vizzini chapter 1 . 11/12/2005
Heh- that was awesome! It really was like a courtroom drama with everyone going over their points of view.
heath 999 chapter 1 . 9/15/2005
LOL! Great story! Really hilarious ending! Great work as usual!
Mad Ax chapter 1 . 7/10/2004
One of the few fics that is in character, I like Taichi's overprotectiveness. Miyako thought Hikari and Daisuke were up to something x-rated, heh.

To Flamer: If you don't like SilvorMoon's fics, why the hell are you reading them?
Higuchimon chapter 1 . 6/18/2004
*laughs* I've enjoyed hearing about this ever since I first...heard about it! It worked out very well, too. Well done.
Super Davis chapter 1 . 6/1/2004
Really good I like it very much
Master of Destruction chapter 1 . 5/31/2004
That was really good! I like the part at the end about Yamato and Sora. I KNEW Daisuke was innocent! He'd NEVER do something like that to Hikari! Anyway, good story. Four stars.
OmnicromXR chapter 1 . 5/31/2004
Take a lesson from Miyako on how to be quiet? Dear lord that is one hell of an oxymoron. Once again you manage to show that you are the best one-shot writer in the known universe. As is traditional for you, you manage to make a very ironic ending, though this may be the first time it's for a non-humor story(note to new readers, the humor fics never wind up the way you expect).
Anthony1 chapter 1 . 5/31/2004
I really like this story. I liked how you made nearly everyone believe that Daisuke did some wrong but turned out to be nothing more than getting himself a late night snack. I hope you have more stories like this in the near future.
Alex Warlorn chapter 1 . 5/31/2004
Poor Tai. And poor Davis.

Anyway, while this tale has your good pace of story telling and has the IN character actions that you're famious for (I can count in character and in context writers on on one hand.)

I just think this is too like an episode from a series, where things are the same at the end as they were at the beginning. What has been resolved for the characters?