Reviews for The Laundry
SPILAR chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
You're a piece of work... i like you. What ever you take i want some. This was totally bug-shagging crazy, i liked it. Pure magic.

boop-oop-ee-doo chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
Lol! so funny!
oshgpoehrm chapter 1 . 11/2/2004
i read this AGES ago but didn't review. HOW STUPID OF ME! I love, repeat, LOVE this. hehe, in the bathtub. love, love funny funny, love
Radical Princess chapter 1 . 10/23/2004
This was like so funny and random, hee hee, I love it, you are very talented, very funny, lovd it how Jonny deppt was saying different quotes from movies, that was so funny and the end when the shirt didn't even get washed, hee hee, SO FUNNY, I was laughing so much, he he, bye!

Radical Princess of the Chosen Three
SciFiFan151852 chapter 1 . 8/17/2004

That was crazy!

More! More i tel you! More!
The Chosen Three chapter 1 . 8/4/2004
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA so insanely random and amusing and entertaining and of course incredibly wierd... but I must have more wierdness! love the johnny quotes, the hail joss and of course the toilet dolphin. hee he he *giggles histerically* from Pocket Mouse of the Chosen Three
Marbh Go Deo chapter 1 . 7/8/2004
"Who DON'T you know?" yells a muffled Xander. It seems that vengeance demons *do* know quite a few random people, demons, vampires, etc. And speaking of random... but we won't even go there. :-p Highly amusing, if I do say so, and Johnny thrown in there, well, made things umm... interesting? Now I need to gather nine of my friends, along with some Red Bull, and see if we all come close to fitting in a bathtub.

~ Maikaseregwen
spikespet2002 chapter 1 . 6/30/2004
This is the most hysterical thing I've read yet. I love the opening credits. And I actually knew the majority of the Depp lines (though I don't know if that's something I should bandy about). Hope there's more...
mistymidnight chapter 1 . 6/9/2004
Hilarious! Ah, the joys of caffiene! The whole Joss/God thing was very funny. "He who will not sue them for using his characters..."
xanya-forever chapter 1 . 6/3/2004
Oh my Joss! (hehe, couldn't resist). That was hilarious! It was just the right mixture of randomness, cos too much of that makes it hard to read. But randomness? Wonderful. You like Johnny, eh? Well that's not obvious or anything. I loved the fact that it was like Storyteller, cos hey, that's a great episode. Anyway, I'm in a highly incoherent mood, but this really was great. Well done!
Sakura Kurosai chapter 1 . 6/2/2004
Hey, urhm, Winged Defender (..?) that was actually pretty good for someone highly caffinated and obsessed with Johnny Depp. Yes, I do know that, luv! More More, Write More!
Freezyboncoolipants chapter 1 . 6/1/2004
That was so weird! but i loved it!
dessee-de-lune chapter 1 . 6/1/2004
the scoobiesjohnnyfunfunfun!
idolsgirl chapter 1 . 6/1/2004
That was funny! "They will make me mayor of the City Of Abandoned Socks." - Mwahhahaha!
dangerous kitten chapter 1 . 6/1/2004
that was so funny. best fanfic i have ever read. please write more!