Reviews for Rogue Genetics
It looks like it might be dead. I hope that I'm wrong and I'll keep checking back but it hasn't updated in a long time.
RainbowBayleef chapter 3 . 7/14/2015
I hope you update soon I need to know what happened to kip. I think I reviewed last year but I rembered this story and remembered how sad I was when kip was the only human left and all alone without anybody left. Alone without parents who dies and friends who left for a cause that he could not fight. Please update this story is amazing.
Guest chapter 36 . 7/9/2015
Can we get a link to the movie?
Rabbireal-life chapter 19 . 6/4/2015
Nice story so far, a little water heavy but I love Lugia. Is Ho-oh going to come into play? Really hate that bird.

4/5
Guest chapter 47 . 2/8/2015
Write more
Guest chapter 43 . 2/5/2015
Why. Just why.
Cell Hashrima chapter 1 . 2/2/2015
Your such a good writer and i love your story and i got a rival of a grunt hope you like him:
Kai meekins-5'9 light brown messed up hair. He's a bit of a sadist and a bisharp morph but once you get to know him hes alright. He was abandoned by his family in the Sinnoh and has been very protective over what he has - scaring people, his phychic pokemon gallade and his step brother bisharp but is quite shy around crowdsHates- his parents, meeting his sister and attempting to make comebacksApparel-black hoodie, dark sunglasses to cover his yellow eyes and jeans
Nyarth chapter 10 . 10/18/2014
Woohoo Seth!

Wait, Master Balls are purple, not black. And this also proves a theory that Gaby can be caught by Pokeballs, but can break out of them regardless. Pretty cool if you ask me.

Like this battle also, it was creative and didn't just slug on and on. It felt natural like the Pokemon Anime ones.
Nyarth chapter 9 . 10/18/2014
I liked the battle, albeit a bit quick. Their Pokemon are well diversed and they have a nice, planned team.

So the alternative color thing makes sense now, but a bit strange still. To bad they don't do that in the actual games though...
Nyarth chapter 8 . 10/18/2014
'In front of the tall Rocket was an Ursaring, and in front of the short Rocket was a Donphan.' For some reason, I lost it and began cracking up at the irony of this scene.

Always really liked the eye color changing system. :listens to booing and laughs evilly: It's simple enough to understand and a fun part of the story. It also drills more emotion in scenes, and even if it's not in Gaby's POV it shows how she feels anyways.
Nyarth chapter 7 . 10/18/2014
Kris doesn't pop up a lot of times later unfortunatly, I hope your using her for future chapters.

Why is Gaby so upset over white hair? It's freaking WHITE HAIR! THE KIND OF WHITE THAT DOESN'T MAKE YOU LOOK OLD!

Found a few grammar mistakes, but nothing to huge. No spelling mistakes! -cheer fest-
Nyarth chapter 6 . 10/18/2014
Wait, Pokemorphs cannot lie? Wasn't Gaby lying earlier about going and then she turned into a Lugia and went all crazy on him to escape? Eh, whatever.

Why are they turning Gaby more into a Lugia? If they want a Lugia, get her to turn into the Lugia form, because a full on Lugia cannot turn into a Lugia.

Damn it Kip! So much for playing hero...
Nyarth chapter 5 . 10/18/2014
I really liked the interaction scene with the Pokemon. The blue Charizard is still an issue though, the color scheme would look really cool but it just seems awkward and out of place to me.

92 pounds isn't healthy, especially at her age and height. It's not a huge issue, just something I sorta noticed. But I can let it slide seeing how she's be running for about 5 years.

Onward to chapter six!
Nyarth chapter 4 . 10/17/2014
Team Rocket conversations are hilarious, no matter how cruel they are.

Well, Gaby is having a very sucky day today. First she had to deal with freaking hormones, now stupid cages? Not to mention the neighbors...

Go after her Kip! So I can sit back and cackle evilly as you two embrace in reunion and- :getsshotmultipletimesagain:
Nyarth chapter 3 . 10/17/2014
Poor Gaby. If only she knew that this would be a person who saves her life, her love interest, and a couple that Nyarth madly ships together...

The Rocket knows! JOIN THE KIGA FANCLUB TODAY!

Liked their reactions to eachother, made me laugh the first time reading this, and still made me smile my second or third time. Made me realize that Kip had a strong character development, seeing how he was childish in the beginning and then grew into a stronger personality.

Next up is chappy 4