Reviews for Something To Prove
Guest chapter 1 . 7/21/2017
Please do another chapter!
normal-on-strike3zq chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
that was so cute! Awesome stroy!
piccolover22 chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
aw that was so cute i love them :)
thesorcerousnation chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
Mwahaha! The curse of random people showing up at a really bad time strikes again! This was very cute, and I enjoyed it very much.
DaughterofAthena87 chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
That was SO cute! I loved that whole scene in the movie, it was so adorable and it would of been better if that had happened. The part w/ the homeless guy was really funny. LOL! Great job!

-love love love-

~KissingMercury
Shaina chapter 1 . 2/23/2007
Yay! Great story. I wish I knew what happens next.
Celtic Cross chapter 1 . 10/23/2005
I think you should write more. This story could be an AU. Update SOON ok? OK!
zoe.xo.LiFE chapter 1 . 9/4/2005
Aw, I love your LauraSam fics! If only there were more out there... Anyways, great fic! And I think (from the book) The homeless man's name is Luther and his dog's is Buddah :-D
Lucie Brody chapter 1 . 9/23/2004
That was soo cute...It makes me wanna jump into freezing cold water just to be warmed by a hot guy! HAHA
Kaylee chapter 1 . 8/13/2004
YAY! that was great!
Muzzy-Olorea chapter 1 . 7/16/2004
I love fluff and I was glad to find some here cos I thought since 'DAT' was mainly an action-film I wouldn't find any here but I was pleasantly surprised!

May have to add my own one day! :-)
Coquus In A Hat chapter 1 . 7/5/2004
I have to say again - aw...I had to read it twice because it was so good. That should have been in the movie! This only proves once again what a fantastic writer you are.
Misfit Writer chapter 1 . 6/28/2004
You ar eso good with the LauraSam stories, please write more stories like this one! Your stories are so good!
maigain chapter 1 . 6/25/2004
this is really good! :) please update soon!

thanks,

~meg~
in the shadows chapter 1 . 6/18/2004
Ehehe I can't believe how similar our tastes are!

I loved The Day After Tomorrow and i can't seem to find anyone else that does. This story is really good i loved the interaction you created between Sam and Laura it's really good and well-characterised. I also love love love The OC and ur OC stories are really good too. I started reading the What Happen In Mexico stories and they were really funny and well-written so i clicked on ur profile and found that you had also written some Day After Tomorrow ones which are fantastic. I was so excited when i saw that you wrote Day After Tomorrow ones. Hehehe. Anyways i just wanted to compliment ur taste in everything and say how awesome and well-written ur stories are. Loved loved loved all of them! I really hope you mite think about writing more Day After Tomorrow ones or even more OC ones (especially the Seth/Summer ones cos Adam Brody is so gorgeous!). Thanks for providing some excitement in my day too hehe.