Reviews for Murder and a Music Box
Duo Maxwell Esquire chapter 11 . 8/28/2004
Hey, that was a good little yarn you spun there! Everything was exactly as it should have been and everything was good. You had me ensnared, and now you have me convinced. Rock on with it!
Minako Nine chapter 11 . 8/14/2004
;_; I must say, this story astounds me with it's brilliance. Yeah, as you said, a few questions were left unanswered, but hey, that's food for thought, right? I think the characterisation was very well done, and I loved how the mystery slowly unravelled. I hope to read more fanfiction from you n.n
miyukitchan chapter 11 . 8/13/2004
YAYA! That was so great! I really, really think you should enter that contest I told you about a while ago, I think they have a fall and a spring running of it. I like the ending too, you can think Duo and Trowa will get together, or not, I like those kinds. Well, anyway, I'll be looking for any new stories of yours, and if you come to theOtaku, my name's the same as here, come by sometime!
miyukitchan chapter 10 . 8/8/2004
Uh-oh, Quatre's getting nervous now, isn't he? Well, I bet Duo won't take the money. I can't believe it's almost over already! I'm gonna be so sad! Well, I think theOtaku is worth it, but you have to be into online journals and meeting people and such...
miyukitchan chapter 9 . 8/4/2004
that's cool, I didn't think it was too short. I knew Quatre was up to something, did he sell it himself? Well, I will wait to find out of course! Great job as always! Sorry to hear aobut your kitty but I'm glad it's ok now. Oh and I love Momiji! He's the one I always get on 'which one are you' quizes. Ok, so I thought of something else too, sorry if this is longer than a regular review but are you a member at ?
miyukitchan chapter 8 . 7/16/2004
Aw, poor Heero! He sounds lonely! Well, I like 4x2 a lot, but I'm also a big 1x2 fan so that's why I notice him more. And so Dorothy makes her entrance...that girl always was shady. And Akito Sohma! Nice touch, I love Furuba! He' such a mysterious person too. Keep up the good work!
cewo chapter 7 . 7/6/2004
I am liking this story! It has just the right amount of humor (the whole Ignatius thing is hilarious!), the right amount of mystery and intrigue, and soon to be I'm sure, the right amount of yaoi! (waves 4x2 or 3x2 flag -hey, I like 1x2 just as much as the next person but sometimes a little variety is a good thing! )The regular updates are much appreciated!
miyukitchan chapter 7 . 7/5/2004
aw, Heero was being sweet in this chapter, I'm glad, but sorry for poor Relena-san! Oh, thanks, btw, my trip was great, I'm leaving on another this Friday though...
Duo Maxwell Esquire chapter 7 . 7/5/2004
Hey, I liked that. I like how in each chapter just a little is revealed, but it's enough to keep you totally hooked and wantin' more. You've ensnared me, man, keep writin', it rocks so far!
Duo Maxwell Esquire chapter 6 . 7/1/2004
Hey, I'm likin' this, man, keep on with it and I'll keep reading.
miyukitchan chapter 6 . 6/30/2004
aww, poor Duo! He really got it bad in this chapter huh? getting beat up, wanting both Heero and Quatre (well who can blame him?) sorry I didn't get to review on the last one, I was out of town for about 5 days but I just read both and things are starting to get more mysterious. I thought I had it all figured out but...well, that's good really, I like mysteries!
ashblackraven chapter 5 . 6/23/2004
O.M.G. Poor Duo. Man.

I REALLY REALLY REALLY NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT! ;

ehehehehe... ; Yeah. I shall bribe thee with huggles and candy if you do... ~_
ashblackraven chapter 3 . 6/23/2004
LOL! you're not shameless, and your work is GREAT! _ *luvvles the story* I reviewed the last chapter too...but apparently...it didn't load. . dangit. Oh well.

I love private eye stories ( and movies, and trenchcoats, and the whole stereotypical kinda idea you get with the 1920s-esque detective thing) - and when you cross it over with my fav. anime - I can't resist. _! AWESOME STORY!

I honestly hate it when people do the - " I’m-really-snooty-and-am-just-saying-sir-to-infuriate-you kinda way" to me too. ; yeah.

Keep posting! :D
miyukitchan chapter 4 . 6/15/2004
wow! yes, that was a big surprise, I like the way Relena comes across though, not too snobby. I am getting mad at whoever else is reading this though for not reviewing! Keep up the good work!
miyukitchan chapter 3 . 6/10/2004
hee hee, I understand, everybody wants reviews! Well, I think Wu Fei comes across pretty well. Thanks for the shout out, I'm the bomb, no wait, you're the writer, you're the bomb! Anyway, if this is going where I think it's going you should enter it in the 'Devil With an Angel's Face' fanfic contest...of course I could be way off about how I think Quatre is going to turn out...keep up the good work!