Reviews for Growing Up Green
People Person chapter 2 . 2/18/2013
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
Cass chapter 2 . 11/6/2006
Aw...that's so sweet! Please continue!
Rebecca chapter 2 . 12/24/2004
This was a GREAT chapter I hope that you will write more about Jane's grandparents
Rebecca chapter 2 . 12/24/2004
jla2snoopy chapter 1 . 8/22/2004
i really like this story so far! update it soon, i can't wait to see what happens next!
Lib chapter 2 . 7/10/2004
I Like your Story, you write Puss and Donkey really well, keep up the good writing ()
Dark Cat chapter 2 . 7/8/2004
Please continue 're a great typer and I'd love to see what happens next. I'm sure you'll come up with something funny,because you're smart and I'm sure i'll love it.
Antonio Banderas chapter 1 . 7/1/2004
Hi, I play the voice of Puss In Boots on Shrek 2. and this story is great! Please continue very very soon
Dark Cat chapter 1 . 7/1/2004
I realy want you to hurry up with this story I realy want to know what happends next. More Puss In Boots please
DarkAutumn chapter 2 . 6/15/2004
Update soon!
Time Travelling Echidna chapter 2 . 6/15/2004
Heh, Jack Enjill. Pretty good pun there. It's at least better than my names for Dragon and Donkey's kids, even before I knew there'd be a Shrek 2, I thought "Drakey and Dongon, here they come." Write more, this'd be great if they make a Shrek 3.
Fritz Will Get You chapter 2 . 6/10/2004
Aw... She made a friend! Hooray! *waves arms around in a sort of cheer and twacks Arrele in the face* PUT MORE!
Nomia chapter 2 . 6/10/2004
hahaha! cute. next chapter quick!
Eri chapter 2 . 6/9/2004
Chorus: Aw! I love that conclusion to the chapter! Cute parody with the boy's name, by the way (lol!) Well, what can I say? There's genius throughout the whole thing, especially when you write about the experience of the first day of school. And I love Merlin mythology, too, so it's pretty cool that you've got him in the story!

"It's elementary school, not prison"-LOL! Great! Please, write more!
Little Red Panda chapter 2 . 6/8/2004
it is cute, please continue.