Reviews for The Angel's Seal
SunshineDaisies816 chapter 2 . 4/30/2006
Great story so far! I'll keep reading!
lilblossom025 chapter 20 . 1/23/2006

*totally mad at fellow fanfic readers*

ur story is one of my favorites... i totally loved it... Amazing...

Go you!

RainDateChick chapter 3 . 5/16/2005
DUDE! i am such a good spanish student. i can translate quite a bit of that from memory, and the rest i just go to yahoo's spanish/english dictionary and i am able to figure it out... my teacher would be so proud... not that it really matters lol! well, i'm off to read chapter 4-the end cuz this is such an awesome story! Toodles!

starburstsweetie chapter 20 . 1/29/2005
Great story! The whole seal idea was good, and your chapters are really nice and long, lol. Repost that other story soon, i look forward to reading it!
iamtherealmaverick chapter 8 . 1/1/2005
Wow! Nice fic, LONG chapter!
amy chapter 20 . 7/10/2004
this was an AWESOME story...i loved it...i just couldnt tear my eyes from the screen (normally u say i couldnt put it a book..but this fit lol!) keep on writing on fan fic!
Girl-Child chapter 20 . 6/15/2004
*looks awed* You wrote this whole story with only 3 reviews? You deserve 3 million, not three! This was awesome, and quite original. I'll definately recommend this to my friends! Keep writing!
potterandevans chapter 10 . 6/5/2004
i love this story. please update soon. I can't wait to see where it is headed!

Lily chapter 10 . 6/3/2004
One word. Amazing
Slytherin Huntress chapter 5 . 5/31/2004
Wow! This story is amazing! I'm glad I found it!

It's going in my favorites and you are going under my favorite authors list! 5 chapters in one day. That's great! I really wanna know what is going to happen!

PS. Do you need a beta 'cause if ya do I'd be glad to be yours! Just email me at