Reviews for Christmas Cake
321armourslave chapter 27 . 7/18/2014
wow! almost sneaky there sgt! Just almost
cute ending heheheh really captivating ,still not losing their charac
Thumbs up! More please
ranma101 chapter 10 . 7/16/2014
o wtHeck!
these really got me off guard! just when im tailing Sousk lookng 4ward to date,,,the f# kng comm. Comes tiptoeing for a magical wish,,..sighs,, way to go ruin the moment! So good that i cant even cont readng it coz i know its gonna HURt really bad,,huhuhuhh there goes his novice heart,batted out the window :(
So this means 1 thing,foremost, you are one of the best fanfictioners to ever display this series'charac with ur own patch of whatcha think they are for u,,and added more spices for drama effect..kudos!pls write more bout there misadventures,,hellyah!
hi chapter 11 . 3/19/2013
reading this story really makes me hate Kaname. She's horribly cruel and immature.
Frog-kun chapter 27 . 1/3/2013
Ah, this story. One of the first FMP fics I ever read. I remember how much it captivated me. A real page-turner. Sousuke's angst was so perfectly portrayed!
Metafury chapter 27 . 5/31/2012
Dave-d, i hope you read this, but you are an amazing writer. Words cannot adequately express my appreciation for this story, it is freaking mind-blowing. Jesus.

I beg you to keep writing, I would ask the favour that you pm me when you do-it's that perfect.
ImayHaveaName chapter 27 . 4/11/2012
That was really amazing.
Dave-d chapter 27 . 7/30/2011
To Nalance.

First, it's only a story. It's not some kind of evil depraved assault on your world view.

Second, look at the date the story was written. Think about it. What FMP anime and manga was readily available and translated into English at that time. Fan Fic writers don't need to go back and correct stories as more info comes out.

Third, the whole idea about fan fiction is to enjoy characters and stories, and then use one's imagination to make the story one's own, possibly with exploration of new ideas and concepts. What's wrong with a writer wanting to tell a certain tale, and changing things here and there to make things fit? That's no less valid than someone taking exact rules and settings and building a story from it.

Finally, why do writers write? Are they slaves to the canon and the readership? Or, do they write for the fun of it, hoping someone one or more people may take a liking to things...
Nalance chapter 25 . 7/27/2011
just correcting another mistake you made

M9's along with the ARX-7 are amphibious the have no problem opperating underwater

also the way you portray AL is completely incorrect and even watching the anime should tell you that

AL thinks and talks like a human
Nalance chapter 24 . 7/27/2011
this chapter defys the logic of full metal panic the lambda driver cant do even half the stuff mentioned in this chapter

1. the lamda driver can only shield a human form or an object mimicing it a.k.a an as any atatchments cannot be protected and most certainly CANNOT defend a f-king missle silo

2. the lamda driver can form its own object it can only strengthen physical objects that already exist

for example: increase the stopping power of a bullet, sharpen the blade of a molecular cutter or sword,increase the blunt power of a punch and so on and so fourth

personally i think any1 tht only knows what the know of full metal panic from the anime has no right to write fan fics about it read the sticken novels or atleast the manga before you make up ur own rules

the anime isnt even 1/3 of the whole story
Nalance chapter 20 . 7/26/2011
dude wtf...?

atleast try to make it seem like its the same character from full metal panic you make it look like a completely different person evenwhen sousuke realised his feeling for kaname in the actual story he didnt get flooded with emotions like this and even if he did it wouldnt change him like that naturally as the story goes sousuke was a good person so realizing his feelings and emotions if anything would make him more lawful

u sreiously need to read the novels and give thought to how ur portraying sousuke in this f-ked up story
Rose's.wings chapter 3 . 4/13/2011
That was absolutely priceless. It's great. I love the situation and getting into Sousuke's head a bit. Poor Sousuke, he really is clueless. Ah man...It's awesome work and I can't wait to read more!
C.R. Cheetah chapter 15 . 11/30/2010
"Kaname." After whispering that name, Sousuke drifted off.

AWWWW THAT WAS CUTE! You write these characters very well. :)
KnightGuardian chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
Your FMP stories are the best, I read them ages ago and yet here I am reading them ago, *adored them* I just had one question I hoped you might be able to answer, is there a certain reading order? I know a few (at least) are linked...anyhow, fantastic writing. Your portrayal of the two leads is to die for! :)
dylanredefined chapter 27 . 3/2/2009
Thankyou great story .Though I do think drugging your top

a. with mind altering chemicals and then dumping him with your most advanced arm slave in north

rates a chapter in great military blunders :)
Biminigirl15 chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
i only read stories that are done most of the time but i happend upon your file with all your stories and noticed this one it didnt say it was done but i thought what the heck why not read and see what it's like it might be cool if the story has anything to do with the title. Secondly i always check the chapters to see how many there are in a incomplete story to see if it's worth my time and i noticed that your last chapter says end so does that mean that this story is done if so it would most likely be a good idea to go back on your stories edit page and put complete on it youll get way more reader like that. Oh by the way love the story can't wait till i read the next one but it's time for me to sleep so i guess it will have to wait till tommorow