Reviews for Demon's Call
CrazyRabidChicken of Nibelheim chapter 4 . 1/8/2007
Hmm. As I've been reasing your poetry, I've noticed while your lines are mostly good, the flow of the poem, which makes all the difference, is put off slightly by your inconsistant syllable use. Just a note. Still love it, though
CrazyRabidChicken of Nibelheim chapter 3 . 1/8/2007
Aw, this one is SO cute! BEST ONE OUT OF THE FIRST THREE!

Hey, Zack. Was wondering if ya'd mind giving my fic 'Kamikaze Moogle' a looksee when you get a moment. Haven't written much of it yet-and I like to try and get authors I enjoyed reading fics of to review my stuff.
Whehe chapter 3 . 11/16/2005
Zachary, Now Let's Discover

Your Potential Natural Abilities,

and What You Really Want Out of Life ...

These are calculated using the letters in your full name at birth

(i.e. "Zachary Aarron Gage", as printed on your birth certificate).

Your Expression - which describes your potential natural talents and abilities - works out to be a 7.

How Is Your Expression Calculated?

What we are going to do now is turn all the letters in your name at birth into numbers,

using the following chart :

In practice I put the vowels above the name and the consonants underneath. This is because your Soul Urge is derived from the vowels alone, so it makes it easier at the next step to do it this way.

Again there is one exception to the rule and this is with the letter ‘Y’. If it acts as a consonant and is pronounced it is classed as being a consonant. If it is not pronounced or acts as a vowel it is classed as being a vowel. The ‘Y’ in Yolande, for instance, would be classed as being a consonant, but the ‘Y’ in Larry would be classed as being a vowel as it acts as a vowel.

Let’s work out your Expression number, Zachary :

Using the above chart we would put a 8 below the 'Z' of your first name. We would follow this with a 1 placed above the 'a', then a 3 below the 'c', a 8 below the 'h', and so on ...

We then carry on in the same manner with the rest of your name. When you are finished, you should end up with a chart like this:

Now we simply add up the numbers in each row.

The top row: Addin gives us 23. Adding 2 3 gives us 5.

The bottom row: Addin gives us 65. Adding 6 5 gives us 11 (note that we don't add the digits of 11 together, since 11 is a 'Master Number'). .

We now add the total of the top and bottom rows, which gives us 51116. Adding 1 6 gives us 7.

And so, Zachary, your Expression is 7.

What a '7' Expression Means About You

Now that we've done the calculations, what does this actually mean?

Zachary, your Expression of 7 ...

Your Potential Natural Talents and Abilities

You are a secret rebel and a loner preferring the company of your brilliant thoughts and fantastic daydreams to the company of other people. You are incredibly spiritually sophisticated and this creates an odd air of detachment to your personality.

You tend to express yourself in a very blunt manner to others simply because you are not a big believer in wasting time with niceties. You tend to not express yourself well through your facial expressions or body language although you can be quite eloquent with words. You do not say much but when you do say something it is usually acutely observant or very enlightening.

To you the ultimate expression of your higher self lies within the mysteries of science, nature and the occult. Most number 7s tend to be interested in all three topics. Many are mathematicians, naturalists, anthropologists, historians or priests.

The virtues of solitude appeal to you most as it allows you the peace and acres of time that you need to investigate your favorite subjects. Even if you have never gone to school you probably have the equivalent of a Ph.D in some kind of esoteric or scientific subject. An important part of your self-expression is the ability to be able to pass this knowledge onto a willing enthusiast or student one day.

You are also likely to choose a romantic partner that shares your intellectual passions. As you are so quirky it takes a very special person indeed to understand your complex body language and need for a lot of personal space. Usually when you do find a partner that understands you, you are so grateful, that you become loyal for life.

Although you make a great teacher, you do not necessarily make a good parent. This is because a child's curiosity often competes with your own child like need to be inquisitive and live in a fantasy world.

You are very logical and in terms of your personal tastes, believe that beauty is a matter of form following function. You are also a perfectionist so much of what you own will probably be the very best or state of the art. You should be well able to afford this as your deeply analytical and logical mind also often lends you a talent for investing money. Although you like owning the best on the market you are not the type to show off. You tend to hide your wealth from others as well as you hide your other secrets. This is partly an attempt on your part to see if an individual likes you for you.

You are very uncomfortable with expressions of emotion and often avoid "feeling your feelings." Many of you may equate relationships with the idea of pain or as an element that could potentially throw you off your balance or defocus you from your "real work." Sometimes your emotions are manifested through illness as you have a tendency to stash all of your feelings, especially the painful ones such as resentment, to the back of your subconcious where they fester for years.

You are also prone to obsession if you let your feelings somehow become the focus of your life. The challenge of some number fives is to distinguish the difference between how they feel about a situation and the reality of it.

Your reverence for the mysteries of the universe makes you an adamant seeker of truth. Your search for an ideal society or a spiritual epiphany makes you more vulnerable than other numbers to the influences of cults or religious leaders.

Now, Let's Examine Your Soul Urge

(also known as your "Heart's Desire")

We have already done all the mathematics necessary to work out this number. It is simply the total of the top row (the vowels) of your full birth name.

In your case Zachary, this totals 5.

Zachary, your Soul Urge of 5 ...

What You Desire To Be, To Have, and To Do In Your Life

You love change. You live to experience as much as possible in the shortest amount of time possible. You appreciate the fact that life is short and are bound and determined to make the most of every minute you have on this earth. You have an inquisitive mind and a thirst for adventure that is only slaked by the collecting of unusual experiences and plenty of travel.

Your adaptable nature puts you at home anywhere. You are also a bit of chameleon that is able to transform its appearance and nature to suit the environment. You are a big believer in the phrase "When in Rome.. Do as the Romans do." Your closet is usually full of many costumes, as part of your soul's satisfaction is to do a bit of "play acting" in real life.

You also possess the rare gift of detachment. Emotionally this grants you the ability to have a serial number of relationships throughout your life yet not suffer any kind of trauma or nasty consequences when one ends. However your casual attitude towards relationships often devastates others who interpret your adventurous spirit as an unwillingness to settle down and put down roots. This gives you the reputation of being "shallow" or a "heartbreaker" when nothing could be further from the truth. You simply don't connect to others in the same way they do to you and you are frustrated by those who can't seem to get on with their life the same way you are able to.

In fact you can't think of a bigger disservice to one's soul than to give up one's right to pursue their heart's desire. You feel smothered by individuals who define love as giving up your heart and soul for another. Your definition of love is more spiritually sophisticated .You believe that an expression of true love for another soul is the courage to let them go to pursue their own path.

Another one of your blessings is that it simply does not occur to you to be overemotional about things or create dramas. You are a very difficult person to pick a fight with as you have a pacifist nature. You simply see ugly emotional scenes as beneath you and you are often long gone before a battle of wills is likely to take place.

You are also very accepting of different cultures and in particular, religious and political points of view. Unfortunately others see this omniscience as procrastination or as two faced as you have a way of "agreeing with everyone." Your refusal to take a stand sometimes costs you dearly professionally. This is often a mystery to you as from your point of view all you were doing is being fair.

You intrinsically understand that without change there is no evolution. This is why somehow, many of you end up as being the catalyst for change in many situations. Sometimes the change that your very presence provokes is constructive and good and sometimes you are the culprit that causes complete chaos. However often your motivation for revealing secrets or destroying relationships is to clear out the old and create way for the new.

You are also graced with an astounding amount of courage. Like water you have the ability to wear down obstacles like water in a stream wears down a rock over a long period of time. Although you may appear unpredictable or unreliable to others you are actually a very complex individual who often harbors a clear vision of who they want to be and how they want to live in the future.
Whee chapter 2 . 11/16/2005
You entered: Zachary Aarron Gage

There are 17 letters in your name.

Those 17 letters total to 88

There are 7 vowels and 10 consonants in your name.

Your number is: 7

The characteristics of #7 are: Analysis, understanding, knowledge, awareness, studious, meditating.

The expression or destiny for #7:

Thought, analysis, introspection, and seclusiveness are all characteristics of the expression number 7. The hallmark of the number 7 is a good mind, and especially good at searching out and finding the truth. You are so very capable of analyzing, judging and discriminating, that very little ever escapes your observation and deep understanding. You are the type of person that can really get involved in a search for wisdom or hidden truths, often becoming an authority on whatever it is your are focusing on. This can easily be of a technical or scientific nature, or it may be religious or occult, it matters very little, you pursue knowledge with the same sort of vigor. You can make a very fine teacher, or because of a natural inclination toward the spiritual, you may become deeply emerged in religious affairs or even psychic explorations. You tend to operate on a rather different wavelength, and many of your friends may not really know you very well. The positive aspects of the 7 expression are that you can be a true perfectionist in a very positive sense of the word. You are very logical, and usually employ a quite rational approach to most things you do. You can be so rational at times that you almost seem to lack emotion, and when you are faced with an emotional situation, you may have a bit of a problem coping with it. You have excellent capabilities to study and learn really deep and difficult subjects, and to search for hidden fundamentals. At full maturity you are likely to be a very peaceful and poised individual.

If there is an over supply of the number 7 in your makeup, the negative aspects of the number may be apparent. The chief negative of 7 relates to the limited degree of trust that you may have in people. A tendency to be highly introverted can make you a bit on the self-centered side, certainly very much self-contained . Because of this, you are not very adaptable, and you may tend to be overly critical and intolerant. You really like to work alone, at your own pace and in your own way. You neither show or understand emotions very well.

Your Soul Urge number is: 7

A Soul Urge number of 7 means:

With a number 7 Soul Urge you are very fond of reading, and retreating to periods of being alone and away from the disruptions of the outer world. You like to dream and develop you idealistic understandings, to study and analyze, to gain knowledge and wisdom. You may be too laid back and withdrawn to really succeed in the business world, and you will be much more comfortable in circumstances that are tolerant of your reserve, your analytical approach, and your desire to use your mind rather than your physical being.

You are very timid around people that you don't know very well, so much so at times that casual conversation and social situations can be strained. You tend to repress your emotions to the extend that some people have a good bit of difficult understanding you. You tend to be very selective with friends and you don't easily adapt to new environments or to new people very quickly.

The negative traits of the 7 include becoming too much the introvert and isolated from others.

Your Inner Dream number is: 9

An Inner Dream number of 9 means:

You dream of being creative, intellectual, and universal; the selfless humanitarian. You understand the needy and what to help them. You would love to be a person people count on for support and advice.
cheese chapter 1 . 11/16/2005
Your Free Numerology Report!

I want to get another free numerology reading!

Name Analysis: Zachary Aarron Gage

Expression: 7

The Expression number shows us who we truly are, what we came into this life already knowing. This is where we feel most comfortable and how we automatically act. We attract people and situations to us that require our Expression so that they can further evolve. In this way we play the role of teacher. Naturally we are attracted to occupations that we resonate to, so the Expression number can be a strong factor in our choice of a career as well. Our Expression is the vehicle, with all its virtues and vices, that drives us along the path of our Destiny. It is the essence of our identity.

Yours is the path of the mind. Silence and solitude are your doorways into the deep recesses of the mind and the universe. You are the philosopher, the analyst, the seeker and if you'd be willing, the teacher. The time and energy that you spend discovering the microscopic core of things has gifted you with the ability to tap into psychic energy. It is with this energy that you can separate the true from the false.

Soul Urge: 5

The Soul Urge number has also been called Heart's Desire and Spiritual Urge. It is our secret, innermost longing. Our dream, our motivation, the fuel that energizes our journey. The Soul Urge number reveals what we secretly strive to be or accomplish. Some have said that this number tells us what we have been in previous lifetimes, the accumulated growth of our soul.

Variety is what drives you. For this reason travel, the arts, education and self expression are areas where you are likely to be found. Freedom to choose, to move about without limitation, to absorb information and to observe life are imperative to your inner health and happiness. You crave stimulation and may be drawn to exhilarating adventures and death-defying sports. Your sensual nature will lead the way.

Persona: 11

The Persona number describes the way we appear to the outside world, the first impression people have of us. We may not even be aware of how we are perceived by others because we are so often focused on our inner world, and many times the inner does not match the outer. Persona gives us a peek at some hidden talents we have. The talents that we use to get along in the world and in some instances, protect us from it. It is likened to a bag of tools (jewels) that we carry with us along the way.

Some may detect a glow around you and feel drawn to you by fate. The glow is a reflection of the refined and inspirational energy that courses through you, seemingly from other worlds. You may be an artistic genius or any other kind for that matter, but one thing is for sure, you have a powerful effect on anyone who enters your life. You are not afraid to recreate yourself as is necessary at your accelerated pace and other people follow your example becoming more of who they really are.

Natal Analysis: October 25, 1987

Personal Year: 6

Marriage, family, and community are highlighted now. Your feelings are your focus at this time, and your intuitive abilities are much easier to access now. Creativity is also at hand and redecorating or remodeling the home often occurs during this time. This is also a time when you may be asked to make commitments; marriage, children, partnerships of all types are forming. You are emanating love and nurturing, and many will be on your doorstep during this time.

Personal Month: 8

This is your month for progress, and money! There are many opportunities for advancement now and if you use them wisely, the dividends will multiply. Be careful with spending. Cash checks. Exercise your power and influence. Be benevolent.

Personal Day: 6

Buy flowers. Fill the bird feeder. Paint. Cook a delicious meal for a friend or relative. Nurse someone back to health. Lavender or light green are healing colors today.

Destiny: 6

The Destiny number describes the life lessons that we have come here to learn. It reveals to us the path we must take, and the role we must play to fulfill our mission. Often our choice of career is based on this vibration, and if not, then it will manifest through avocational pursuits. We may attract people and experiences into our lives that mirror the traits of this number for us, so that we may develop into our highest potential. We don't always welcome our life lessons, so it is a possibility that we may even feel an aversion to the characteristics of our Destiny number in other people, and we may ourselves act the opposite. In spite of the many ways we may choose to react to this force within us, we have been gifted with all of the talents and energy needed to fulfill our Destiny.

Fairness, compassion and comfort are the gifts you are here to bestow. Those needing care and nurturing will naturally be drawn to you. Whether it be human or animal it is your destiny to empathize, heal and resolve conflict. You have all of the tools to make your world a more beautiful and loving place. Domestic responsibility, aesthetic arts, and fair judgment are some of the qualities you are here to express.

Cycles

The destiny is divided into 3 great cycles, each governing us for specific durations throughout our life. The Seed cycle begins at birth and colors our experiences through childhood and adolescence. During the year nearest our 28th birthday, we move into the Fruit cycle which remains throughout the middle part of our life until the year nearest our 56th birthday, and the Harvest cycle carries on from there. Taken all together, the cycles show us our particular path that will lead to the fulfillment of our destiny.

Seed: 1

When 1 is the seed cycle it is more difficult, as the child is surrounded by other people guiding their life, and the inner desire for independence, freedom and self-motivation can lead to conflicts with authority or withdrawal.

Fruit: 7

This is a period of quiet introspection, study and rest. There are likely to be many bookshelves filled during this time of intellectual and spiritual discovery. Law and physics as the underlying foundation of life are studied, and profound realizations emerge. Technical writing, teaching, law or any kind of scientific research is strongly supported now. Everything needed comes to you when you stop looking for it.

Harvest: 7

Peace and quiet abound. It is time to contemplate and philosophize on the meaning of life, spirituality, and the self. While it is good to have someone to bounce your findings off of, it will likely be a single kindred soul, or even a loyal pet who will understand your need to "know".

Pinnacles

The four pinnacles reveal the high spots or heights of attainment that we are likely to encounter as we move along the path of our life. The 1st pinnacle lasts from birth to around age 28. The 2nd pinnacle lasts for 9 years after that. the 3rd pinnacle lasts 9 more years, and the 4th pinnacle carries on through the rest of our life. The peak of the pinnacle is reached during the next 1 personal year. Pinnacles are like sudden inheritances from a benevolent aunt, they can transform the prevailing energies completely and suddenly. It is useful to look ahead and prepare for our pinnacles so that we can maximize their gifts to us and shape them into the most positive manifestation.

First Pinnacle: 8

You will have, (and need) a tremendous amount of energy with which to transform your ambition into a tangible reality, and it is important to use the energy wisely. Sports or entrepreneurial feats may interest you now. Material support is easy to find and people believe in your ideas now.

Second Pinnacle: 5

The 5 pinnacle will bring opportunities for freedom in any area that there has been stagnation, so changes in job, relationships or residence are common. If there is a resistance to change, it may be manifested through something or someone seeming to force it. Either way the change will occur.

Third Pinnacle: 4

Bringing structure, definition and reason into every aspect of daily life is likely to reap financial rewards. Careful budgeting, planning and saving can keep the flow coming.

Fourth Pinnacle: 8

During this time you are likely to be in a position of authority. Money, accomplishment, and recognition are side effects of this energy of 8. It is a period of harvest, and you are reaping from the seeds you have sown up until now. You have great courage and fair judgment at this time of your life.

Challenges

The three challenges show us the major influences demanding our attention during specific sections of our lifetime. The 1st challenge influences the years from birth to age 28. The 2nd challenge takes over from age 28 to 52, and the third affects us our whole life. Challenges shape our attitudes and can affect our health. These vibrations that challenge us, cause either an exaggeration of the associated qualities or a lack of them, both of which are extremes which need to be brought into balance.

First Challenge: 6

As a child, 6 may have been given too many responsibilities or parental authority over siblings. They learn to equate love with sacrifice and may feel selfish if they are unable to carry too heavy a burden for another. 6's become doting "parents" to their friends and magnetize every stray animal in town.

Second Challenge: 0

0 challenge holders are either the one's who give every last bit of all they are given to those who "need it more" i.e. anybody, or they feel so deprived of their essential needs that they refuse to give at all. They sometimes feel an inner panic at the thought of growing older which leads them to do whatever it takes to feel young. This may lead them to marry a much older person or a much younger one, or it may manifest in a child-like "fairy tale" outlook and behavior. Inside, they know that they are very wise and when they are fearless, they can bring powerful messages of hope to the world.

Third Challenge: 6

"Live and let live" is the motto for the 6 challenge. Responsibility and service to family, job and society is a natural 6 "urge" that can become twisted into control, judgment and self-righteousness under this challenge. This can manifest as an "I know best" or "If I want it done right *I* better do it!", attitude. The opposite can also appear where the 6 challenger is repelled by the thought of being responsible for someone else. In some cases the two attitudes can blend and a person may leave relationships and jobs because the others involved didn't live up to their high expectations. Self-sacrifice can be strongly resisted OR the 6 challenge holder becomes a parent to everybody ignoring their personal needs. Balance is the answer, as in all of the challenges. Admit to loving peace and harmony and let go of the need to create it yourself everywhere you go. Allow others to do their share and to shape their own lives. Stop volunteering for EVERYthing! Be gentle with yourself.
ebonyflame85 chapter 6 . 8/13/2004
hello! i'm so happy i finally got to read this poem. it was so sad! to be honest i can also see Vincent doing something like this at a later point in his life so i think it was very believable, understandable, whatever word u want to put in there. keep up the great work! ;)
ebonyflame85 chapter 5 . 8/2/2004
why didn't this 1 show up in my e-mail? oh well. see i'm still reading your wounderful poems. i guess this 1 was a little sad, but i thought it was so cute! i just couldn't help but smile. was it supposed to be really sad? the beginning was a little sad. keep up the great work & update a.s.a.p. k! ;)
eta-narudoragon chapter 4 . 6/22/2004
hello again! goodness, u update fast! well, on this 1 anyways lol. i liked it! i especially liked the last line. so this is turning out to be a little book of poems. update soon k. oh, and keep up the great work! ;)
ebonyflame85 chapter 3 . 6/20/2004
heh heh. i know who! at least i think i know. is it Yuffie? i thought that one was really cute. i really like ur poems. keep updating! ;)
Meiko Matsui chapter 3 . 6/20/2004
Wow, I like your poems. But who IS he talking about in this one. I can't figure it out. The possibilities are endless. Depending if this is Yoai or not. XD *laughs* I like it though.
eta-narudoragon chapter 2 . 6/19/2004
hello! i'm too lazy to sign in today. i didn't think u were gonna write another poem to go with the other one. i liked both the poems, but i think i like this one more. they're both so sad! keep up the great work! ;)
ebonyflame85 chapter 1 . 6/1/2004
you're right. very vampirish and very screwed up, but never the less it was a great poem. i luved it! a lot of people think they can't write poetry, but it actually ends up turning out pretty good. i think you should try writing poems more often. keep up the great work! ;)