Reviews for Nightmares Return from the Past
Blue Eyes Master chapter 1 . 12/8/2015
please dont take it down ive been reading this for a while and i love it ive been waiting for it to be finished so i can find out what happens its one of my favorite fanfics :)
p power chapter 10 . 10/19/2008
oh my! that was so good! XD

I'm wondering who's the mysterious person...hum..Tala?

If it's someone else, I didn't see it coming. O.O

I hope you'll UPDATE!

please keep going!
CheshireCat19 chapter 10 . 8/30/2007
Who was the calm voice and make rei wake up he is to cute to stay in a coma or die please and you should make tala come and make it an all out three some with rei kai and tala Please!:):):):):):):) i love you !( not really since i dont knoew you but still hehe)!
Tears of Eternal Darkness chapter 3 . 6/29/2007
this is a lot like Resurfacing by Ladya C. Maxime... except it's Voltaire who wants Kai not Boris... i do recommend it...

anyway! interesting plot

Tears of Eternal Darkness chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
o... suspence, interting...

what? a cliffie! oh, well! i really like this

onto the next chapter!

p power chapter 10 . 11/9/2006
NO! I DON'T WANNA REI TO DIE! TT_TT! so I choose number 3. _ And I very very very LIKE the story!

UPDATE SOON!
kena-san chapter 10 . 11/1/2005
-smiles dumbly- I love your story, and to end this one for the sequel I say you should um..-thinks-not make Rei die, that's a big no no. Now to wake him I say no, keep him in a Coma! anyways the lunch bells gunna ring and Mrs. Bota wants me off so byes.
Sailoayramalo chapter 10 . 10/27/2005
please please please continue i want to find out want happens *babmi eyes*
Taco chapter 1 . 8/29/2005
Muff-a-luff, it's great.

Love. D
storm-of-insanity chapter 10 . 8/29/2005
there's gonna be a sequal? no offence but i don't think a sequal would be a very good idea becasue you're getting bored of this one already so what makes yiu think that the sequal won't get discontinued?

anyway this story is good but yeah boris does carry too many weapons to be realistic and kai's escape was a bit unrelistic. i mean he could have done all that stuff befoe he was in such bad shape
Blazin Shadow chapter 10 . 6/30/2005
Okay, I've read the first chapter and thought it was fab, so now I've save the rest of this on a floppy disk to read thoroughly, as for the question at the bottom of the last chapter, make him wake up - a story with lots of hardships is so much better if the main characters pull through. Happy endings all the way! Cheers.

I'll now stop writing this and leave you to it. Update soon please.
kena-san chapter 7 . 6/6/2005
Great job Cassie-sama. Please keep up with the good work.
Aki chapter 10 . 3/3/2005
AH HOW COULD YOU END IT LIKE! THAT YOU CAN’T DO THAT! Gr post some more I’m not a big fan of yaoi but I actually like this and I have nothing else to read please, hurry your ass up!
Aki chapter 8 . 3/3/2005
For some odd reason I find myself laughing, your commentary is quite amusing. You have a very interesting sense of humor, albeit a sadistic, evil, creepy, interesting sense of humor.