Reviews for His Serpentine Lies
ScifiSOS chapter 8 . 7/28/2008
lolz should have done a freebe lemon and i'd give you a cookie. or two. jk jk. eh it was good while it lasts. d i'll just eat these cookies then. *chomps* have a nice day ;3 XD
Saturn-Lily chapter 8 . 4/6/2008
Clearly no one knows what your last chpater meant by the reviews, lol

anways great story evenouthgh you never finished. Glad harry and Draco are together, good pairing, love them together
Sodium Bicarb chapter 7 . 9/20/2006
MUST UPDATE!
wondererx chapter 7 . 7/26/2006
so harry doesn't love ron... how is he going to break up with ron then?

and didn't the 'lover' in his dream have blue eyes? draco has mercury... is it blaise then? that shoud be interesting...

or is harry going back to tom in the end? huh...

i love your story! furck the others who don't like it; the plot's great and i'm dying to read the rest of this!

keep writing!
after sex cigarette chapter 7 . 12/29/2005
But he couldn’t. Not yet. Maybe not ever. Harry needed Ron. Needed the safety, the assurance. Needed something to focus on.-so familiar, and one of the most poignant, painful lines you have here. I loved the begining paragraph, it was that blur of color that swept me back into this, with bated breath. You do an amazing job at the darkness, frustration, desperation, and pain in all of them without being overpowering.
Purple Raveness chapter 7 . 12/28/2005
awesome!
cals1607 chapter 6 . 11/4/2005
Great fic so far. I really liked the first one. Just finished reading all six chappies of this one too. Very nice. I like the HP/RW pairing you've set up. It's so cute.

So, any mean DE gonna get Harry at the Malfoy Manor, or is he home free for now? Is "Today" coming soon?

I know you're busy and this is a work in progress, but I hope you finish this one some day.

~Jimmy
mikomi bansiki chapter 3 . 10/7/2005
yeah, you love ever after too! sque!
KAWAIIwolf-luvr chapter 6 . 8/29/2005
#tear# Are you ever going to update? #runs off crying# I reslly like this story!
Sakura-Inc chapter 6 . 1/28/2005
I really like the sequel. And the sexual tension between Harry and Draco.

Poor Macabre! I hope you give him another pet snake, because how can someone live without a pet snake?

Love the Larundo character too.

I am waiting desperately on the new chapter.

Ciao, and good luck,

Sarah-
Dragenphly chapter 6 . 1/27/2005
Lovin it - although the Ron/Harry pairing makes my stomach churn. Hopefully, the curse will make Ron leave Harry for Blaise (however improbable it sounds) and leave Harry to be free with Draco. Happy Ending. Please? The story doesn't have to be happy as long as the ending is...*begs* Anyway, loved this chapter - I love reading about Harry having to learn about his family assets and stuff, it's always so interesting. Keep it up!
shindaat chapter 6 . 11/24/2004
Wow, I can change my name now! :o

The former Uuari speaking, with yet another review fawning over the great work of TGP. :)

:D I love this fic! It's so well illustrated, so... slash! XD I can't get enough of it, seriously.

Harry's outfit sounds cool. :/ I should go check if you've drawn anything for it. I wanna see! :O
goddess of darkness3 chapter 6 . 11/1/2004
very interesting story!

poor harry!

please write more soon!
Fitful Fantasy chapter 6 . 10/15/2004
Snape has a daughter? But he snogs Remus, never thought he'd get close enough to a women to...reproduce. o.o'
truthxinxshadow chapter 6 . 10/14/2004
Very nice. Love it. It's almost as cool as sex, but not quite. Especially not sex between Harry and Draco. ::drools:: So hot. Nice story, update as soon as you can!
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »