Reviews for Rain
kyoandyuya chapter 6 . 5/21/2013
please please update more! I hate this Kenshin with a burning passion though. Everything just for a bitch? Please! I don't like Tomoe and certainly hate your Kenshin/Battousai here. Love your story though. Hehehehehe!
Brukaoru chapter 6 . 5/15/2009
Aww no! No more? This story is awesome! It would be great if you continued it someday! Very well written and the plot is great!
thehousewins16 chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
When I first began your fic I was a bit worried about your use of first person because it can be rather difficult to pull of sometimes. Let me tell you that you have done a fabulous job so far. Your imagery and language make me feel like Im there. Plus you seem to be very good in keeping the characters in character (with your own creative expression of course :]) I cant wait to keep reading! You're beautiful :].
skenshingumi chapter 6 . 2/23/2007
I stumbled across this from someone's favorites' list. I hope you haven't given up on it. I am interested to hear how Kenshin with a sakabatou turned back to this.
kokoronagomu chapter 6 . 9/15/2006
word of advice: open a special g-mail account and copy/paste your drafts and important school work to an email message and send them to that account... computer crashes, you can retrieve them without loss.

this story was the funniest thing i have read in a long time. kaoru's inner dialog is hilarious, and you claim you can't write comedy!

as i mentioned in my reviews of your other stories i feel you are a very gifted and talented author, and how disappointed that you have just stopped writing quite a long time ago. if you need someone to beta read, my offer stands, ginduf gmail dot com. send the rough, i will send the corrected copy, or send the highlighted rough along with the corrected copy, your choice. i could finish within a few hours up to the next day, depending on my schedule. i would consider it an honor.

i sincerely hope to read more of your creations in the near future, and thank you for the fantastic journeys you have shared from your imagination.

ginny
Lilly McFadden chapter 5 . 2/25/2006
I am enjoying your story. I like your vocabulary and your creative use of symbolism. And, I like that you really get into Kaoru's head and how you describe the scenes and her reactions. I look forward to your update.
Drunken Little Monkey chapter 6 . 2/1/2006
this is good...i thought it was like linay's broken pieces in a way, but then...it's different.
Anonymous but very interested chapter 6 . 9/11/2005
Hi! I think that you could make this story really, really wonderful. It already is great. Please update when you find the time. You haven't updated in an awfully long time, but please do soon.

Thank you so much!

Good luck!

May blessings shower upon you.

_
stephanie chapter 6 . 7/31/2005
are you going to make another chapter? cuz this one is form 04... anyway plz do! its a great story!
Lulu M chapter 6 . 7/4/2005
WOw. Nifty story you have going on here. I love it. Kaoru's character is just spiffy. The things she says hehe. Anyway, besides a few gramatical errors here and there, your story is awesome! Keep up the great work! I can't wait to read more!

- Mystical Angel
mtgranola chapter 6 . 6/11/2005
wow-great story, I've really enjoyed reading it. But I'm sad because you haven't updated in so long!

Really looking forward to reading an update (i'll try to be patient, but i'm really hoping that it's soon!)
tomboi-chic chapter 6 . 6/9/2005
Wah! UPDATE PLEASE! Don't end it when it's just getting good!
SakK chapter 6 . 2/25/2005
whoa, school sounds REALLY tough. But here's a review to keep you going. Update!
bunny angel chapter 6 . 2/16/2005
this is amazing. i like everything about this story. actions and reactions. the darkness. the mystery. the angst lying beneath everything. and i love the portrayal of kaoru. it's beautiful. and i love you you're making their relationship. so angst-filled already and they're not even attracted to each other yet! i don't really understand this last part with the punch and why he did it. not really [care to explain? please?]. but it's still a marvelous story and you are long overdue an update. please update!
kagomefan chapter 6 . 2/13/2005