Reviews for Scarlet Revelations
Crystallyn chapter 4 . 7/7/2008
I didn't know if I was going to like this, but I gave it a try and what d'ya know, I LOVED it! I think I read that this will be a Snape/Tom fic? ... How's that gonna work? And really, I would have thought that Draco would be Sleep and Harry Dream only because Harry seemed more childish, but I guess it's better to go with the opposites at least that way you have the shock factor. Kudos to you for a story well written!
TheOneThatIsAddictedToHPfics chapter 4 . 4/14/2008
continue!
nurr chapter 4 . 2/13/2008
I LOVE THIS. Gosh, this is one of the best stories I've ever read. You certainly had me felt excitement and suspense all throughout, and I applaud you for that. It also amuses and interests me on how you also used Greek Mythology for this story.

Too bad it's been a long time since you've last updated. But I do hope to read more. C:
Lady Bit chapter 4 . 10/26/2006
Have you abanded this? I hope not it's rather good.
Starchild Blue chapter 4 . 8/4/2006
*laughs* Of course Voldie is Death's successor! XD He was Death himself when the git was alive. Hah.

Also find it kind of ironic that Harry's Sleep...dunno why.

This is very very interesting, I hope you intend to come back to it - since I saw the updated date...and stuff. It's really neat.
DDwelling chapter 4 . 5/29/2006
cute.

update soon.
dee chapter 4 . 7/13/2005
nice use of greek gods i;m impressed well gotta go bye!
Athena-Quicksilver chapter 4 . 3/25/2005
this is pretty nice. I LOVE your plot line, it's so original. Is Death's successor Voldemort/Tom Riddle? I have a sneaky suspicion it's not though, 'cause wouldn't Harry have made a bigger deal about it? Anywho, update soon, your story's

awesome.

Keep Writin'!,

Mercury
Dragenphly chapter 4 . 1/27/2005
Interesting idea. Looking forward to seeing more of it.
DemonRogue chapter 4 . 12/8/2004
the story is wonderful so far! update soon. and Death's successor is easy...its tom riddle, voldemort! and wow harry is sleep and draco dream thats so cute
Pretty Racing chapter 4 . 12/6/2004
WOOT! :D this story is crazy, that's how original it is! and voldemort is death now? *shudders* i feel so sorry for all the people that will die now. :D *gets an odd image of voldemort trying to play twister with Bill and Ted* o.O good movie. :D Anywho, i hope you update soon! :D this is crazy good.

Pretty Racing
Malfoy vs Potter chapter 4 . 12/5/2004
yay u update. i like it, update soon. plz!
Andais chapter 1 . 12/4/2004
Not bad. But what is Minerva's purpose if she is not a Succesor? And what will Severus do in the time before he is Judged?
Kenny87 chapter 4 . 12/4/2004
I'm glad McGonagall and Snape will be around for the long run, also when Draco was said to be the succesor of Dream, I got this image in my head of him shuffling around holding a teddy bear in pj's, thought I'd just share that with you in case you thought it was as funny as i did.

But so glad you updated!