Reviews for Being Backstage
notorious angel chapter 30 . 1/17
i read this story and i lovveeddd it. This is one of my favorite story .Naraku as a gay ..seriously .BUT I JUST love how their relation turn into from hatred to love.:)
Tia-Mica chapter 30 . 1/3
I must say, that was a pretty amazing story. I love the relationship ship between the two of them and how you managed to keep Inuyasha's childish behavior in character without making it unbearable. I'm pretty impressed!
And I can't stress the amazement I feel at your good GRAMMAR.
Tia-Mica chapter 26 . 1/3
Did you just say it was a fifty-five hour flight?! I don't think so ...

Other than that, amazing story! I'm seriously appreciating your good grammar after reading so many hopelessly worded stories on this site.

Can't wait to finish this! Although I'm simultaneously dreading it, as well. I must say, I'm confused as to why Sato could stay but Kagome wasn't allowed to, even though she was probably a lot more adamant about staying? Their parents just kind of ignored her distress and I was hoping you could sort out my confusion.
unknown chapter 30 . 11/3/2014
Ahhhhhhhh that was amazing keep up the good work!
unknown chapter 23 . 10/28/2014
Haha... kagome is vertically challenged :-\
Bloody White Roses chapter 30 . 9/18/2014
LOOK AT THIS ! SOME BAD REVIEWS ? Obviously from blind people who just got their periods . This story made me laugh , made me mad when the characters were mad and twisted my stomach in so many knots when they kissed it's unbelievable . I don't think I've read something this good in a while . I had a list of Fanfictions that I needed to read and I don't regret this being on my list . I cried and started saying that there were more chapters but there wasn't . It's Fanfictions like these that I hope never ends .
I READ ALL YOUR STORIES NOW .
BWR .
Disappointed chapter 29 . 9/2/2014
Hey,

I read your story and I have to say that I strongly dislike the way you portray the main characters... Making Kagome all meek and demur, DOES NOT FIT. She keeps taking the pain. What you describe is a manipulativ, abusive relationship. Inuyasha is not loyal in the slightest. He simply does not seem to give a shit and Kagome is just a sad excuse for a not-developing flat character.
Bad, mediocre and boring story would be my final comment.
fanfiction-is-awwesome chapter 30 . 8/31/2014
GOOD fanfic! i really enjoyed it :)
swasome unicorns chapter 30 . 6/5/2014
BEYOND adorable. I loved every word of it, great job :) And I've never thought of Naraku as gay...that one really threw me, lmao :D

That was just so amazing, thanks for writing :)

-swasome unicorns :D
Jaxeci Lynn chapter 9 . 6/2/2014
That karma thingy to get Inu-Yasha to notice he cares about Kagome will have to do with Naraku! I can feel it in my gut.
Jaxeci Lynn chapter 8 . 6/2/2014
Didn't you mention something about a dime store floozy, an alchoholic, and a genius earlier? You said it would be important..
Hmm...
Jaxeci Lynn chapter 7 . 6/2/2014
Gosh! Naraku is freaking me out with his eye twitching! I can't eye twitch. Is that natural for eyes to twitch?
forever hearts101 chapter 30 . 4/13/2014
that was a good story! but the only place where u mention the title is in the last few sentences. its been years since u wrote this but a better title/ connection to the title would be better. but i love how the relationship progressed :)
Lady of Muse chapter 30 . 3/30/2014
I read this story before I had an account, and I absolutely loved it. I never forgot it and now I’ve made an account and saying this.
matrix chapter 7 . 12/9/2013
Dude...NARAKU THE GAY CREEP

LOLOLOLOLO
man, i love your creativeness...LOLOLO
I wanna keep reading this so bad but i gots 2 tests tomorrow...screw bad weather days

anyways...i can't wait till karira hooks up with some dude and completely forgets kagome, forving her to be friends with 'shango' again...
2,825 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »