Reviews for To Save the Future
BOTANKAORUMH chapter 11 . 12/2/2013
IS BEUTYFUL I SATISFICED WITH THIS FAN FICTION
Guest chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
What?That was totally shocking...
nitaBonita chapter 11 . 1/30/2010
Oh gosh, I loved it 3 Though I got confused but then unconfused again lol I just really liked it is all!
dela490 chapter 11 . 12/25/2008
hello. what a really good story. I love it. So congratulation.
AnElusiveDreamer chapter 11 . 5/25/2007
I just finished reading and... what an awesome fic! The ending didn't seem that bad at all and I'm really glad it ended happily! Kurama and Botan are so cute... Anyway, I noticed a few mistakes here and there, but it didn't really bother me TOO much so I enjoyed this fic immensely anyway. _ Overall, good job~!
Ex-Captain Kenji chapter 11 . 5/24/2007
Love the story. One of my favorites!
ChoppingBoard chapter 1 . 5/7/2007
added to my favorite stories :)
Sonzai Taz chapter 11 . 3/31/2007
Awesome fanfic. Really loved it and had a great time reading it! Thankx for that!
kubo chapter 11 . 2/25/2007
just got done readin...its very suggestive at the end but over all great
Smexy Kitten chapter 11 . 1/17/2007
this fic was GREAT! i am so glad to have read it and i can't wait to read your other stories as well!
SilverKitsune17 chapter 11 . 5/6/2006
OMG! That was one of the cutest KB fics i've ever read! _ Dude, you made me laugh, cry, and hate Koenma even more than I did before! xD (jk) Seriously good story though, I hope you write more like this one soon!
dolphins chapter 11 . 10/11/2005
I would love to know how Botan and Youko Kurama ended up in the future together. That would make for a great story. like a prequal or something. This is a good story though.
aznengel chapter 11 . 9/26/2005
aw...how cute!great story!
Kingsley chapter 11 . 7/16/2005
OMG I loved that story... Very very cute... Of course it was probably written a while back... I'm slow like that. I will have to say that your word usage needs to improve a bit. Read it over and I think you'll know what I'm talking about. Thanks for a terrific read. I'm a huge Kurama/Botan fan. Again, thanks. Buh Bai!
Charmcraft chapter 11 . 6/18/2005
man, i was browsing the net for kuramabotan fics. n i noticed that yours was completed. great ending, but it looks like you rushed it a bit to get it done. but overall very good story.