Reviews for Dark Souls, The Journey Home
Lostdawn17 chapter 16 . 12/23/2009
Please finish this story. PLEASE
veelasiren chapter 16 . 9/25/2007
This is such a good story. I hope it has not been abandoned. Is there any chance of an update?
SeverusSnapesgirl12786 chapter 16 . 10/19/2004
WOW! I love this story! Please Fey, update soon! It is bloody amazing!

Ash
Jay Orin chapter 16 . 8/17/2004
You would think so, wouldn't you? Yet you find yet another way to strech the tension to it's breaking point. First, we wait for them to get down to brass tacks, as it were. Now we are waiting for Morgan's orgasm. Good going you! Don't keep us waiting too long!

"When I'm good, I'm very good, but when I'm bad I'm better."-Mae West
Dianatyne chapter 16 . 8/16/2004
I've been reading this story silently too long. The whole piece is stunning - mindblowing if you will. This last chapter was so sincere in its emotional story telling that I forgot I was reading something on the Internet. There's a human aspect that you've tapped into that a lot of writers, professional or not, have not. This has become more than a fan-fiction or pleasure read. You have a work of art in your hands. :-D
SnapeLady chapter 16 . 8/15/2004
Once again I bow to the Queen. That was the most beautiful *sniff* most romantic *sob* most perfect love scene ever.

Morgan saw herself with doubt, picking out all of her flaws like all women do. She couldn't find the right thing to wear...yet Snape saw her for her beauty inside and out.

The imagery where past thoughts were rising from him was wonderful.

Very heartfelt. No orgasm? Only you would go there my dear. That is one problem far to many women face and I'm glad to see that Snape isn't going to take that lying down. (pun intended)

Please grace your royal servant with more...
SnapeLady chapter 15 . 8/15/2004
Beautiful my dear...love how Morgan freaked out about Snape getting hurt. It really shows the depth of her emotions.

'You know as well as I the Dark Lord's Idiosyncrascies.' Love that line...so Snape.

'Do you find me so repulsive?' Another great one.

What will the next chapter hold? Onward.
demosthenes chapter 16 . 8/15/2004
I must say, at first the fic seemed to be going along like any other. But the marriage right off the bat made things quite a bit more interesting. I am now fully engrossed and desire MORE! MORE! MORE! Keep up the brilliant work and don't you dare leave us hanging with this fabulous entry!
LatinSpaceAngel chapter 16 . 8/15/2004
Hey hey! awseome job. love the passion. sorry didn't review the last one tho i did read it. it's been crazy hectic. as you know it's that time of year again *tum tum tum* back to school. loving the work, tho. Keep it up!
ThouandI chapter 16 . 8/15/2004
Wonderful!

I have never been more alive.

The imagery you used in this chapter was really beautiful and I loved how this scene played out.

Good job.
Murdoc chapter 16 . 8/15/2004
YAY! FINALLY! Very well-written sex scene! Thank you so MUCH for making it emotional and not just mindless smut! This is a great story and I look forward to another update soon!
Music is my Muse chapter 16 . 8/15/2004
Yay! THEY FINALLY DID IT! Hurray for Morning Fey-hey that rhymes!
CookieEmpire chapter 16 . 8/15/2004
i love you i love you i love you! and it's about damn time! :) and the great thing about this chapter was that while it was incredibly well written sex, it was also deeply emotional, another thing i've been waiting for between the two of them. once again you've exceeded my high expectations. you never fail to please... and you're damn right i've been a good girl...i was holding out for my reward. ::evil grin:: and i thoroughly enjoyed it. lol.

lots of love.

ember the cookie monster
NativeMoon chapter 16 . 8/15/2004
- speechless and crying

Beautiful and perfect. You are The Goddess incarnate. I prostrate myself before your sacred and holy talent.

You have been missed, very much so.
Jay Orin chapter 15 . 8/11/2004
Heres to hoping, but knowing you, you will find a wonderful way to stretch the tension to the breaking point, so we will have to see

Vermishous Knid, huh?

Here's another quote for you, my candy girl.

Wonka:... the snozberries taste like snozberries!

Veruca Salt: There's no such thing as a snozberry!

Wonka: We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams.