Reviews for Light and Dark
Staff chapter 5 . 7/30/2010
Wow. I'm only on Chapter 5, but this story is amazing. You've pinpointed the exact feelings one would feel when inflicted with depression.

This line speaks to me the most:

"At first she didn't care. She had a friend now who actually took notice of her and she held on to that thought. As the week dragged on and no letter from Draco was in sight, Ginny began to lose hope and despair settled once more in her mind and heart. Maybe Draco didn't care for her and listening to her troubles had been an act of his. Maybe he had simply been using her to get closer to knowing information about her family and Harry; Draco's father was a Death Eater after all. Maybe he wanted Ginny to kill herself, by taking in all her pain and then using it against her to push her over the edge."

That's one of the most prevailing and horrible thoughts one can have, and yet someone who isn't depressed doesn't understand. They don't understand how crucial trust and commitment is.

Well, I'm off to read the rest of the story!
neverendingdreams-127 chapter 11 . 7/30/2010
Thank you for writing this story. This fic meant alot to me since some of the isolation is happening to me at the moment. This fic let me see the big picture rather than just my emotions taking over leaving me in depression. All I have to say is thank you . T-T
MistySorrow chapter 11 . 10/14/2009
That was so sad! Please write more stories about DM/GW!

I was about to cry when Draco didn't show up! I love this story!
Kelsiee chapter 11 . 8/26/2009
I LOVED This Story,

It Was So Real And Deep.

You Showed The Emotions Perfectly.

I Loved Your Plot,

Good Job : )
Madame Degrassi 2.0 chapter 11 . 12/7/2008
gr8 fic but i hate that u killed off draco still it was very well written
damareina chapter 11 . 11/9/2008
This story is so well written. It made me cry. You have incredable talent to be able to get your readers to connect so closly with the characters and their emotions. Thank you for Light and Dark, it was truely a pleasure to read.
miss devil's kiss chapter 11 . 3/29/2008
this was incredible. this story is full of so much feeling that i cried several times, including now. how could you write it so well? you put the emotions like you've lived trough it.

your story made me realize that life is tougher on people that i have ever imagined. if there was somebody that read this story and didn't cry was either numb to everything, or incredibly stupid.
unredead chapter 11 . 2/3/2008
this story was beautiful. it had a really sad ending that i cried about but it was still a good story.
mooncalf of the burn chapter 11 . 10/5/2007
this is one of the best written stories on this site. the subject of depression and its associated outlets i.e. cutting is one of the least explored areas of mental health and this story really shows what can happen when it all gets too much. I thank you for posting this piece of art so that people can see what happens when others are ignored when they are hurting inside.

mooncalf of the burn

The Sixth Marauder
Ly chapter 11 . 6/26/2007
I'm too lazy to login, so I have written you an anonymous review. I absolutely LOVE this story. It made me cry so hard. I cried when Ginny died the second time, and I cried when Draco died. The only two stories/movies that ever made me cry was Titanic and Tales From the House of the Moon. I'm glad to name this story the third story/movie to make me cry. But out of the three, this story has made my cry the most. Light and Dark is written so beautifully. It describes and captures every special moment. You truly are a great and inspiring author.
betherny chapter 11 . 1/2/2007
I've lost count of the number of times I have read this. I cry every time I do.

You have put into words all the feelings from long ago that I could never verbalize. I look at my scars and know just how far I have come since those days. At times I still feel the need, but refrain because of my own "Draco". Thanks to YOU, I now have another tool to keep me from doing it when the day strtches out to long and painful.

Thank you so very much for sharing, for not trying to sweep it under the rug, for having the courage to make it through and then opening up.

Although you will never know how many, please do know that you have saved several lives with your writings. B
XxRocQstaRxX chapter 11 . 9/8/2006
THis is a great story!

I love it because it uses every song in my favorite CD: FALLEN by Evanescence! This story had so many twists and turns and i never saw things comming! i love it! Anyway, i'm adding this to my favorites list because it's just totally cool that you used EVERY single song on the CD in the story!

Anyway, great job

Nique
takigirl chapter 11 . 8/18/2006
*sniff*...*snif* oh this was so beautiful soo great but in some way not soo make me cry and your story just soo truce... so a great writer again great

story I love it and it's one of the best stories I have ever read:)!*sniff*
Indiesin chapter 11 . 8/6/2006
This made me cry so very much. I've had thoughts about cutting myself and it is something I never thought of for Ginny. But it really fits, the feeling of emptiness an non-existence. Then the love between Ginny and Draco is so pure and fragile and then you took it away from them. It was the cruellest thing possible. I was suprised when you didn't have Ginny go over the edge when Draco died.

This story was so brilliant. It really moved me. Thank you for writing it.
LoneGhost chapter 11 . 2/22/2006
Your Story made me Cry! I love it! Aww. -sniffs- The epilpouge was the saddest part...