Reviews for Dodge Ball
Myriamj chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Jajaja. Ist's so cute history. Congratulations for the triumph.
Unsure-Dreamer-87 chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
Cute story.

The narrative was perfect, especially from Phoebe's POV. I disagree with the comments that this needed more words/detail; that would've weighed down the humor of this fic.

Great job.

:D
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
Heh; dropping... classic Phoebe moment.

Very good one.

Keep the good writing.
loonytunecrazy chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
Lol exlclent fic I can actually see this being an actual episdoe
beckie13 chapter 1 . 3/18/2003
col! phoebe playing dodge ball.

beckie :)
felix5 chapter 1 . 2/28/2003
it's better than other hey arnold story but put more words to this
lil kid 9 chapter 1 . 3/17/2002
i love that story its so cool and funny keep writing dont leave us hanging
Readasaur chapter 1 . 3/15/2002
Nice!
Texaco Tex chapter 1 . 3/7/2002
This rocks!
l.h.o.o.q chapter 1 . 6/21/2001
Very nice! _
Shorty chapter 1 . 6/1/2001
that was so sweet. It reminds me of when I played dodgeball/kickball... only I never had anyone to hide behind... *cries* Good story nonetheless.
Sparklies5 chapter 1 . 4/21/2001
ok, so this review is REALLY late, but i was looking through old fics, and i think this one is great!Phoebe reminds me of me, because I am an easy target in dodgeball who does a lot of hiding, instead of catching. I was so proud of myself when I actually CAUGHT the ball, and twice in a row too :)
kimba821 chapter 1 . 2/16/2001
This is a little late, but I haven't been able to read fics as much lately. I really thought this was such a cool fic. I loved how it was from Phoebe's POV, heh it reminded me of my elementary days of dodge ball (although how you described playing it seems like a game we called 'bombardment' cuz it was different from dodgeball...) Anyway, I just wanted to say that this was really in character (most fics these days lack this quality) and the plot was realistic (no confessions, yay!). I think it would be neat to have an actual ep dealing with Phoebe playing dodgeball. All your fics are great, but this was stood out especially because it brought back memories for me and was so sweet. Please write more stories, you're very talented.
Jennavette chapter 1 . 1/25/2001
wow, that was GOOD! really good! i mean that was just great!
Serena chapter 1 . 1/25/2001
Excellent writing! Maybe you should send this to Craig. It would make a pretty cute episode.