Reviews for Starting Over
NickieNoodle167 chapter 2 . 3/10/2007
Awesome! You should REALLY update it. It sounds like a really good story! (So far! Ha ha.)
msquared chapter 2 . 6/30/2006
you need to keep going... this is a really good story and you left us on a semi cliffhanger.
Bebe19 chapter 1 . 4/6/2006
wow that rilly good i hope you write more id like to see how it ends :)
Emma chapter 2 . 11/5/2005
I like the story. You should definately write another chapter! I want to know what happens next!
Ravensumara chapter 2 . 9/20/2005
good start...update soon
SRoni chapter 2 . 8/30/2005
YOu know, I don't think it's fair to say "I'm not writing anymore until I get four reviews." People write because they have to get this story out of their heads, and they post because they have to share it. Here's the thing about fanfiction. People review their friends. THey don't always review good stories, or good authors. I know a lot of fantastic authors that get overlooked. Likeways, I know of a lot of terrible authors that get tons of good reviews. Write because you want to write. Share for the people who want to read. DOn't let your writing and your posting become dependant on other peoples opinions. That's the best advice I can give you.
angellaggaine chapter 2 . 8/11/2005
please update soon. i love the story so far. i've always wanted to read something that continued their relationship. ~~angellaggaine
Zarroc chapter 2 . 6/24/2005
really good so far, keep writing, so we can keep reviewing,
Not Just A Princess At Heart chapter 2 . 5/21/2005
UPDDAATE
eryn chapter 2 . 1/22/2005
i thought this was a very interesting continuation of the erin bennet series. i liked it a lot.
Daniela chapter 2 . 11/8/2004
wirte more please. its a good stroy.
Lenn chapter 2 . 11/4/2004
It was a really good story I liked it alot because I read the book adn it just makes sense yeah so it was good
Abbi chapter 1 . 10/18/2004
I like it...keep going..
LadyLora chapter 2 . 9/23/2004
hey love the story..it's getting better every time..and hey, now, I got noo comments on bad things, its perfect..oh, and yeah, describe Miranda a little more closely..but hey, one 9 out of 10 is better than I got..keep writting
LadyLora chapter 1 . 9/23/2004
hey grrl, love the story..really good..youshould write a little more to make a bigger chapter, but hey, mine are short, too. no start, have good luck with the rest!