Reviews for A Cup of Tea
pokemaster101 chapter 1 . 11/23/2017
I'm trying to find out if this is the first ever Death snore fanfic on this site or not.

Regardless, I have to say out of all the one-shot friendship/lovers fics of La be Light I've read, this is one of the best. It captures their personalities well and their attraction to each other isn't awkward or out of character. It's also like it could be part of the series.

Wonderful read. Thirteen years, huh? Didn't know Death Note existed until six years ago. How've you been?

Keep it up! 8DDDDD
Jj chapter 1 . 7/5/2016
Awwwww it was cute I loved it
ascendedlight chapter 1 . 4/10/2016
omg this is story is posted when i was 2 y.o. and after 12 yrs i finally read it XD i love this so much though 3 really nice story! 3
FUCKYOURASSBITCH chapter 1 . 9/18/2014
I didn't read it cuz I didn't want to cuz you bastards keep making l and Raito gay WUT THE FREAKING HELL! SON OF A BITCH I HATE YOU WHY DO SO MANY PEOPLE DO THIS
Rafa chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
That's a great piece...a lovely one indeed...
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
XD
Otaku Kid1996 chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
Awesome fic! :3 I thought I'd look at the very last page of DN fics and read the first one to be posted. XD I am very pleased with this story.
lolzy33 chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
I salute you. xD It's been years so I know it won't happen, but I wish this had been continued! :3
desertwoman chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
Love it! Lovely writing. Thank you very much! ;)
LawliLover chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
To be truthful, I thought this fanfic would be amateur and unconvincing. It certainly began that way; L being social to anybody (in reference to the lady) was hard to believe in context with his lack of friends (it's true she could have been doing it in return for a few of her minor cases he'd solved whilst still under the title of Ryuuzaki, but still - the afore-suspected was implied to be more likely).

However, the end was truly beautiful; I especially liked how it directly addressed the subject of unpleasantness between them, yet managed to fade into a not-intensely-ominous and overall beautiful (both in execution and simple essence) ending.

Bravo; in the end, I was convinced.
SarySoda chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
I salute you.
inactiveaccount100000 chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
Hey, this is the 1st death note fanfic on ! Awesomeness. Now there are 901 fics :-D

Well done. This fic is so cute.
Ryuno chu chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
This was really good. I would have liked to see where this story would have gone though. They were both in perfect character. It pleases me to no end.

It's an honor to be reading the first Death Note story to exist on this website.

I wish you much luck and happiness with future Death note stories.
Rennes chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
I favorited this story about a million years ago when I first got into Death Note...but even now, I was rereading it and I just wanted to tell you that this is probably the best DN fan fiction of RaitoxL ever written. Honestly. It's superb because it's subtle, doesn't go over the top at all in the romance, and most of all, it's BELIEVABLE. The characterization is right on; you can pretty much believe that something like this would happen in the series.

Anyway, when you're as jaded with fan fiction as I am after 4 years, you really start to appreciate the best writing, so I just wanted to thank you for writing this and inspiring me and the community. I hope you continue to write, not necessarily fan fiction, but whatever does it for you!

-Rennes
blankshades chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
Ohhh, the one that started it all~! The frist fic in my FAVORITE fandom! :3 I feel pretty akward reveiwing on this 7 years later, but oh well! 3

This is REALLY cute, and I mean REEAALLYYY cute! I am one of my only friends that like this pairing, it's funny because I origonally hated this pairing, but a GUY got me into it. A straight guy too! This is the only yaoi pairing he likes!x3

Enough rambling, I like your writing style! It's got some charm to it that I can't quite figure out... 3

Well, I'm reviewing from my dsi, and my hand is starting to hurt, so I'm gonna go! xp Thanks for posting the frist DN fic!

~animecookiefairy