Reviews for Dancing With An Angel
Bookworm1955 chapter 1 . 3/2
For a first story - well done, it is crying out for a sequel though... (HINT)
steadfast chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
Nice story; cute idea
contrarymotion chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
two words: warm fuzzies.

I particularly like the songs you chose for each guy to choose :) Especially Daniel's explanation of why he chose that particularly song - I thought that was particularly beautiful.
polrobin chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
Lovely, lovely job, this. Lovely.
angelthree117 chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
That was the best! Loved it. I guess no one thinks about the fact that Abydos and Chulak and Kelowna have their own music, but that was sweet. And i loved the reasons each of them gave to sam for their choices. And jack's was just amazing. Again, i loved it.

Lutherian chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
This is beautiful. Thank you.
LaraSGCLena chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
Wow for a first Stargate fic that's really awesome! I felt butterflies in my stomach just by reading this. I so loved how you set this one up. Thank you!
hedwiggins chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
Aw! This was so sweet. I love stories that applaud all that Sam does and how many people appreciate her, especially her team and the lengths they will go to to do special things for her. Love the whole "shoe" thing and each one of the guys having a special song played for her. And Jack's little "speech" was so him, and so touching. Love it! Thank you.
Devilish Me chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
It's a wonderful story! Enjoyed it a lot. :))
MacGyversGirl chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
Aw this was absolutely adorable. Fluff...yummy.
shaylee latisha chapter 1 . 6/4/2005
very very nice story!
SeedC chapter 1 . 6/2/2005
Gracious that was shippy! ::suspicious sniffling sound being muffled:: First fanfic, eh? Nice work. Thank you.
rankokun alpha chapter 1 . 2/17/2005
cool oved it!
SGAngeL chapter 1 . 1/22/2005
Nice story!

The shoe thing was really cute! :-)
Manda's Girl aka Charlie chapter 1 . 12/12/2004
I'm in love with this story! After the first time i read I forgot to bookmark it and spent the next week looking for it!