Reviews for Rite of Passage (Prologue - Chapter 9)
EVILinnocence666 chapter 5 . 4/6/2010
You seem to consistently use the word "loose" insted of "lose" as in I "lost" something. Just thought I'd point that out. Other wise, I like the story so far
Summer Raindrop chapter 10 . 1/6/2005
I love this story! Hope you finish it! Givin' u all my luck!
ProfessorSpork chapter 10 . 3/5/2003
wow. this is suprisingly origanal. i love how you assiciate everything that happens to Xiao Lang in the presant with something that happened in the past. the parts with his sisters are very amusing, as well. When i first clicked the link, i thought this would make either Ri or Sakura horribly OOC. but, instead of turning this into a WAFFy romance, you took the chance to give Ri serious character developement. cookies to you!
Moonlit Rain chapter 10 . 3/2/2003
OOh, very good! PLEASE GO ON! I'd LOVE to see the rest!
Moonlit Rain chapter 9 . 3/2/2003
Great story! Really satisfying!
Moonlit Rain chapter 8 . 3/2/2003
Great chapter, especially that last part! Really clever part! I especially like the personalities and backgrounds you set for each the sisters! Wonderful!
Moonlit Rain chapter 7 . 3/2/2003
Again, great connection between the first and second parts! Really enlightening, and gives me a thought on just how great your train of thought goes along between things that can only be assumed in watching the Anime or Manga!
Moonlit Rain chapter 6 . 3/2/2003
Wonderful work! Very, very good! All else I can say is simply "wow."
Moonlit Rain chapter 5 . 3/2/2003
I love it! The relevance to the first and second parts are clever! Great job!
Moonlit Rain chapter 4 . 3/2/2003
GREAT story! I LOVE it!
Moonlit Rain chapter 3 . 3/1/2003
You're a great writer! Some parts of this chapter was funny and others were plain touching! I just can't WAIT until Syaoran meets Sakura _
Moonlit Rain chapter 2 . 3/1/2003
This story is so - how to say it? - cool! I've never seen anything like it, and the plot is just pulling me!
Moonlit Rain chapter 1 . 3/1/2003
Great beginning! Sounds really interesting!
leoxyz chapter 10 . 12/24/2002
oooooooooooooooo

mi liky

i like what you did w/ this fic and just hope for more

this Li perspective (that is how it's spelled right?) is really cool
Nate0130 chapter 7 . 11/10/2002
This is a great fic, and I've been meaning to ask you, if by any chance you have happened to see the Godfather Part II. I'm just asking because the way you keep switching between past and present very much like the way Godfather Part II switches between past and present. Just wondering. Keep up the good work.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »