Reviews for Rite of Passage (Prologue - Chapter 9)
leoxyz chapter 10 . 12/24/2002
oooooooooooooooo

mi liky

i like what you did w/ this fic and just hope for more

this Li perspective (that is how it's spelled right?) is really cool
Nate0130 chapter 7 . 11/10/2002
This is a great fic, and I've been meaning to ask you, if by any chance you have happened to see the Godfather Part II. I'm just asking because the way you keep switching between past and present very much like the way Godfather Part II switches between past and present. Just wondering. Keep up the good work.
Nana chapter 1 . 4/19/2002
The is one of the best I've read I wish you give a sign that your still here. I and many others would love to see how you end. Please send us a note anything. Pretty please with sugar on top. I'll keep checking hope you update it soon. But if you sick or something get well soon.
Ekai Ungson not logged in chapter 9 . 4/14/2002
waii! this is great, i hope you continue... (crap it's still in the clow arc though... i need the romance angle!)
Samara-chan chapter 10 . 2/1/2002
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE! IT'S KAWAII! THIS IS SOOOOOO GOOD!
Wintermute chapter 10 . 1/22/2002
Now, finding good CCS fanfiction in is like playing the lottery. You're not expecting to get anything out of it, but when you do, WOW! That's a really good piece of fanfiction you've got there.

As for some of the kanji and chinese romanizations you've been talking about in your notes (sorry, it's kind of a hobby) I might be able to help.

First, the spell he uses in the Erase card cave has been romanized in the Brazilian translation of the manga as "fu pu" and it means supposedly 'floating step' in Chinese (Probably - I haven't seen the characters - Unicode 6d6e [fu2] 6b69 [bu4]).

As for the fire spell (he uses one in the same cave) he says "huo shen" which is quite clearly 'fire god' (using Japanese on'yomi, "ka shin").

(BTW, you can check out the chinese characters at the WWWJDIC, or rather, . .au/~jwb/wwwjdic, which is an invaluable resource for Japanese and chinese ideograms at any rate)It's nice, thoough, seeing someone take care to use the chants for Li's spells. It's one of the more interesting characterizations, it makes him look more a magician and less a super-hero like Dr. Strange or somesuch. Way to go.
Articuno2000 chapter 10 . 9/30/2001
Wai! Another great chapter Ina-chan! _
Ciircee chapter 10 . 9/26/2001
I think that this story is just incredible! It's very unique so I don't think you have to worry about this turning into a WAFF. . I absolutely love this story.
kasugai gummie chapter 10 . 9/25/2001
MORE MORE MORE! HAYAKUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU NA! ) This is such a kewl fic!
kasugai gummie chapter 9 . 9/25/2001
Heh heh heh... _ Kawai!
kasugai gummie chapter 8 . 9/25/2001
Ka~ho! D The scene where Syaoran was chopping lettuce came to mind immediately when Ra-jie (Do you mean 'Er-jie'?) held up a paring knife. ::wicked grin::
kasugai gummie chapter 4 . 9/25/2001
So Far... SUGOI! D I love this! Syaoran's POV, his sisters ::snickers:: I'm glad I'm Chinese... _ I UNDERSTAND THIS! D ...
Kinomoto Sakura chapter 10 . 9/24/2001
Waves! I love your Syaoran pov, so grumpy and like him. _ I understand about the romantic part, romantic hints I can do, but pure mush? *shudders* I stare at the screen blankly for a while and hope what I write sounds right. Okay, I'm babbling again. I like your fic so much because it's unique, too much mush around the CCS fandom, this days... Well, keep up the good work! Ja!
Angel Lily chapter 9 . 8/23/2001
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE CONTINUE!

Thank You.
ling chapter 1 . 7/23/2001
i'm really enjoying your story so far, it's hard to find good, solid angst in CCS fiction. ) I, being Chinese, catch all the words, but I'm sure some of your readers don't - I'd suggest either not using them, or...well, not using them...heh...yeah, I know, i'm nuts. Anyway, I love your prose style, it's very beautiful, and I love how you mix Li's past and present - but it's jerky, kind of hard to define. Aside from those tiny nits, I'm really liking your work, and I look forward to future chapters! You've got tons of potential! Don't let it go to waste!
57 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »