Reviews for Rite of Passage (Prologue - Chapter 9)
Misato Kiki Inverse chapter 1 . 7/23/2001
OK, as I promised. You are doing very well, although you have commented your line cohesion problems (I've read until chapter 3 so...). Keep the story flowing smootly and you won't have any problems I guess. Your spelling of Chinese names is pretty good. I'm glad that for once somebody wrote Xiao-lang name's in a correct way (I'm not a Chinese descendent, but I think it's correct). Only one thing got me a bit confused: is Xiao-lang addressing his mother in Japanese or Chinese? (it seems Japanese... but then how come he is addressing his deceased father in Chinese way?) Although some ideograms can be read the same - in Japanese and Chinese - it's more dangerous when you handle Chinese. And again, I lost track of the story because I had to refer the bottom of the page at every new Chinese word you inserted in the story. You know that I don't agree using foreign words when you can write in proper English. The only exception are the names - nobody can ever translate names (John Joao? Oh my!) I can't say anything about the sister's grades and names in Chinese, but you didn't make any mistake in the Japanese usage until chapter 3. But be careful, as you have a lot of problems to concern right now... for example, the next chapters, to not make a mess of the schedule, etc..
Suzaku no Miko2 chapter 9 . 7/10/2001
Hey Ina-chan! It's Misa by the way, from CCS-cherryblossoms? Eh, when I heard that you were an author, I decided to check you out, and I read this. I must say, it's in betweeen good/great for me, meaning, it's getting there! What I like most about this fic, is that it's different, and refreshing- it's also the first fanfic that I've read that's entirely from Syaoran's p.o.v. Maybe you could delve more into his thoughts, and why doesn't he know Tomoyo's name yet? And what happened to his attraction to Yukito? O well, I'm not complaining, anything SS is fine- love the way you're hitting ever so lightly on that anyways. You're doing a great job, keep it up!
Articuno2000 chapter 9 . 7/9/2001
Thanks for the dedication. _ BTW, what have you decided to do for Syaoran's sisters?
Tomogirl chapter 9 . 7/9/2001
Awwwww...that weird font feature up there is gone... Long time no read! _ I must have missed something..cuz i feel outta place right now! Itz alright bout the certain Li Clan background... Pointed out bout Syaoran's either open heart side but I didn't think Wei could be that harsh about weaknesses...he really is gentle in the anime but itz ur story! Onegai cont'd! K-chan:How that gaki hear me? 'Once the seal is broken, disaster befalls the world'! And what in the world is that boo-(slap my hand onto his mouth)! Tomogirl:Just a story with a secret stuffed animal so quiet! Let Ina-chan have her peace in type while the same for me in my writers' block... K-chan(glowers and bites my hand):TOMOBAKA! Tomogirl:Kero-baka! (glares back)
Ciircee chapter 9 . 7/9/2001
This story is so great! I love it!
Volcan of Dragonfire chapter 9 . 7/9/2001
That chapter went WAAAAAAAAAY too fast! It was so good! I love they way his character conflicts with everything Sakura does, it's hilarious! Xie Xie for such a great fic!
selenityshiroi chapter 8 . 7/6/2001
Miranda from JQML here! Ina-chan is soooo good! Syaoran is such a great (and kawaii) character, and its great to see his point of view written so brilliantly (and so in character!). I can't wait until you get to where his character really started to develop in the series because I'm sure you will detail it incredably! And plus, it will be interesting to see your opinion on his feelings for Sakura developing. The shifting time frames can be a bit confusing at times, but not enough for you to not be able to work it all out.
Aureliane chapter 8 . 7/6/2001
This is pretty good. Get out chapter eight soon!
Volcan of Dragonfire chapter 8 . 6/30/2001
I cannot believe how good of a Chinese author you are! This is great! Since I just LOVE the Li clan. Also, your chinese translations of the chants were really helpful for my fic!
Ayo chapter 8 . 6/27/2001
Man this is a funny story. Its really good and it just keeps on goin.

keep up the good work.
shy86 chapter 2 . 6/25/2001
i really really really LOVE this story. it's in a new perspective and you get to see the characters in a new light. i really can't wait for the next chapter! (btw. i mean ch. 8... i know im responding to ch two or something, but i've read up to 7...)

Thanks for writing the story!
Tomogirl in the early very early A.M. E time chapter 7 . 6/22/2001
thnx! I'm giving u this xtra review boost! at least someone else noticed ur fic...! I think itz alzo by that forum post u put up! Ur the only author w/ the unique 'Next Chptr' button and itz kawaii! Luv the good ol' wisdom phrases u put at the end of some of ur chpts... Keep goin'! Ppl notice when u try ur best...*_* _
Articuno2000 chapter 8 . 6/22/2001
Keep writing! One thing: I always thought that the word for second was "er". So second sister would be "Er-jie."
Tomogirl a browser 2 lazy 2 log on chapter 8 . 6/22/2001
Itz a very good informative fic of Syaoran's bckground life... A warrior boy who knew only to fight goes through a transformation in heart... ! _& Yeah, there's less reviews now these dayz..don't know why tho...same thing goes for my own fic... Keep writing and don't let lack of reviews get to u!
Kinomoto Sakura chapter 7 . 4/16/2001
Wowie! I like this ficcy but I never seen it around before. It's so interesting. Different from many CCS fics around the net.
57 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »