Reviews for Rite of Passage (Prologue - Chapter 9)
Earth chapter 7 . 4/16/2001
Please write more. This story is amazing!
s' old fic chapter 7 . 4/5/2001
Lovely fic. I was happy to see Syaoran's sisters being more human (rather than being depicted as the giggling fawning airheads they seem to be). It's obvious you've done a lot of planning; the juxtaposition of Syaoran and his life before Japan and his confrontations with Sakura was just...well, as I've said, lovely. _ I have a tendency to ramble when I come across good fics like this, gomen ne. I hope you come up with a continuation soon. Ganbatte ne.
Tressa chapter 1 . 3/2/2001
Great job, Ina! Keep it up!
Neohowler chapter 6 . 2/17/2001
this is great, as well as your other works. can't wait for the next chapter.
Neohowler chapter 4 . 2/10/2001
more more more!
kukki-chan chapter 4 . 2/2/2001
You write it so beautifully that I can't help but love it. But for some reason the storyline is, I dont know, It just doesnt seem right, hoe ;; or maybe appealing. I'm not sure
Dolce Domonio chapter 3 . 1/31/2001
please write more! this is really good!
kukki-chan chapter 1 . 1/25/2001
Hoe this is such a good fic. I have never read one that took place before the Card Captures. I hope you write more and post it soon!
Dolce Domonio chapter 1 . 1/25/2001
oh please write more!
Killiko Jun chapter 1 . 1/25/2001
Great work! Depicting Syaoran's child mind and how he breaks down crying... that was reelaly realistic and touching. Your writing is clean and detailed, developping a personality for all the characters. Great work, I amd definitely looking forward to the next chapter!
Killiko Jun chapter 1 . 1/25/2001
WOAH! This is a magnificent piece of work! Not only do you write Syaoran's past in such an original and intriguing way, you manage to create suspense and build up excitement too! _ I'm glad I've found this story because it really is a treasure! Great work!
57 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4