Reviews for His Eyes
innerchihiro chapter 1 . 10/10/2007
so kawaii! hey where did you read the manga?
tokyogirl6292 chapter 1 . 9/25/2007
SUGOI! SUTEKI! KAWAII! KAKKOI! AWESOME! NOW THIS IS HOW THE SHOW SHOULD HAVE ENDED! _ KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!
iMMATUREx chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
nice
golden-eyedwolf842 chapter 1 . 12/28/2005
I really liked this fic. Very nicely written! Anyways, I thought that you did a great job writing this fabulous fic. I also like Marmalade Boy too. Except I only read the manga of it. So, hope to see more fics from you very soon! :P
Joanchan chapter 1 . 1/30/2002
So why was he acting so strange? He still didn't tell her his feelings and such!

Anime Love to all,

~Tamahomeluver~
MetaSigma chapter 1 . 1/19/2002
I liked it. Quant and relaxed. Not really to high strung. REALLY liked how you used the shounen teaser. I kinda forgot about that taunt Daichi had.
shoujo fanatic chapter 1 . 7/22/2001
Ahhh *_*. There are just no proper words to describe this! Beautiful, maybe..yes, beautiful! It's sweet and fluffy but it's IN CHARACTER! You don't know how much that thrills me! Well-written, in-character Himechan fics! *_* I worship you! Write more!
PixieCherry chapter 1 . 7/19/2001
aww~~very sweet! I love this fic!
Pumpkinshampoo chapter 1 . 5/23/2001
!
Kurisutaru chapter 1 . 4/26/2001
HONTO KAWAII! HONTO HONTO! _ you should write more!
Key chapter 1 . 4/2/2001
Wai! What a great fic! I enjoyed reading this a lot! You really managed to capture the 'real' Daichi here! YOU MUST WRITE A LEMON! You have to! You said so yourself! ; don't take me seriously, i've just eaten a chocolate doughnut. (keep up the good work ;)
Peanuts Factory chapter 1 . 3/8/2001
Aww...How sweet! I've read all of the manga, and it was so~ fun to read! Even my brother couldn't help but read! How cute! Anyway, keep writing~(-
Kourika chapter 1 . 2/8/2001
That was a really cute, sweet fanfic for one of my all time favourite series, Hime-chan no Ribon! I agree that the manga storyline ended a lot better than the anime._ I hope to see more from you.

BTW, can you actually draw the Ribon style art?