Reviews for The Mourning After
danidani33 chapter 2 . 5/7
this made me cry. im so glad its not canon, i wouldnt be able to process it if it were canon. you wrote this really well. i have to read a sasusaku romantic comedy now just to recover...whew...intense
sundes2013 chapter 2 . 9/15/2014
Beautiful! You really knew your characters very well, and I really like Kakashi, he knows his students. When Sakura died, my heart a bit broken. You are indeed a good writer. :)
CecilyOctavia chapter 2 . 3/3/2014
Wow. This has got to be one of the all time best stories I have ever read. I love the thought you put into it. You had me in tears at the end. So good.
silveroaks chapter 2 . 3/1/2014
sadness redefined ! great job!
storax hime chapter 2 . 10/17/2013
tears T.T ..but I love the you have written it,very well written indeed.
Lonely Athena chapter 2 . 8/5/2013
I cried hard while reading this .
Awesome fic.
SheWhoLeavesCrappyReviews chapter 2 . 7/17/2013
This brought tears to my eyes. You portrayed the characters really well, specially Sasuke, which I imagine is very hard to portray without seeming too angsty when it comes to the death of someone important. I can pretty much imagine the males of team 7 reacting this way if ever Sakura is to die in the series (though I think the chance of that happening is pretty slim). Well done.
blazingpyro606 chapter 2 . 7/9/2013
Man I'm crying!
Too emotional! Luv it! :)
hangmeuptodry chapter 2 . 2/27/2013
First things first, your title is genius.

Also, I really enjoyed your characterization. Naruto is so open with his feelings and Sasuke had always been secretive. The way try behave just makes sense. Kakashi just deals with it the best way he can, by consoling the both of them. He gets them.

Beautiful job, really.
mndstjohn chapter 2 . 2/7/2013
Great story!
woa chapter 2 . 9/8/2012
That ending! God woman / alien / man
That really made Me wanna cry for a second and I haven't cried in years! Best death fic I've ever read. It was really sad and you got the characters down pact. And it wasn't some weird one shot either so holy fuck thanks for writing this!
Sis chapter 2 . 7/31/2012
Wow
Sailor Pandabear chapter 2 . 4/24/2012
nice and sad
JoanIncarnate chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
i think your writing style is extraordinary and you did a great job making the characters in character.
pastel kittens chapter 2 . 10/23/2011