Reviews for Divine Source
d chapter 10 . 4/2/2008
im pretty sure chris has green eyes. anyways great story.
Songorita chapter 27 . 12/17/2006
That's a great story, I really liked it.
mcgurrin chapter 27 . 5/4/2006
i like it
Alice Madison Parker chapter 27 . 2/2/2006
I really loved this story. Even for a crossover. So, when will you write this sequel you're talking about? nudge nudge

-Black Heart
Willow Wind Song chapter 27 . 1/11/2006
Well done. I must say that I would like to find out what happens with the love triangle, but that was an excellent place to finish this story arc. (So long as another story arc does come along :) Hope to read more of your stories soon!
Willow Wind Song chapter 26 . 12/22/2005
oo, things are really getting intersting. good job on this chapter, I'm looking forward to the next! I liked the interactions at the end, particularly how Logan admitted that he was not a "typical romance" kind of person, but that he still had feelings.
Willow Wind Song chapter 25 . 12/5/2005
Well, that was an okay chapter. The writing wasn't bad, but it didn't really feel like it got all that much progress in the story done. Sorry I can't manage to explain better, but I am brain dead right now.
Willow Wind Song chapter 24 . 12/3/2005
Wow. Dramatic way to leave off. it's been so long since the last chapter, that I'd forgotten what was going on, and had to look at the previous chapter to get my bearings... I'll be keeping an eye out for the ending!
ArenaSkies chapter 24 . 12/2/2005
Very good...
Willow Wind Song chapter 23 . 9/17/2005
o, things are getting really interesting! If you write more, I'll try to read it soon! (I've got a bit of work to do, but I'll try...) Good, entertaining writing as usual...
Willow Wind Song chapter 22 . 8/11/2005
Wow, took me long enough to get around to reading and reviewing... Anyway, good chapter, though extremely short. I will be waiting for the next chapter!
Mandi chapter 22 . 8/9/2005
Im like this stroy and am intrested in what comes next its cool i hope she ends up with chris ihe better than logan any way i cant wait for next chapter rock on
SaintEmo chapter 21 . 7/21/2005

update son
Willow Wind Song chapter 21 . 7/19/2005
Interesting, as usual. I am waiting to find out what happens next! (Good writing, by the way. I didn't even notice any typos. :)
KuramasGirl123 chapter 21 . 7/18/2005
Okay im rooting for Taylor/Chris but whatever. I am NOT rotting for a Taylor/Woogy at all! But anyway good chapter and upate again soon please.
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »