Reviews for Links
visitor chapter 9 . 7/17/2006
WOW! this is a really cool story. I really like the twists you have been putting in to make their reunion harder to accomplish. this is a very unique story so far, to me. Thank you for writing it.
lovergirlalot chapter 9 . 6/5/2005
wow that was so awesome man! write more please.
ironic-humour chapter 9 . 10/12/2004
No! I just found this fic and I love it! Please continue it? *sobs* Please *gets down on knees, grovels and begs* You can't abandon this, it's one of, if not the best story like this that I've I've found so far! Argh! If ya need help with beta-ing or whatever it is, I'll do my best to help but ya gotta continue this! *sniffle* *sigh* I'll stop bugging you now...I hope that you'll update sometime!
Joker is Poker with a J chapter 9 . 9/22/2004
I can't believe you won't finish this story! it's completely magnificent! i think you could just use some help in thinking of a way for them to meet. but, i think this story is great and i don't see why you have stopped it! well, hopefully you might start it again someday! but i'm behind it one hundred percent if you do!

Joker is Poker with a J
wyldcat chapter 9 . 9/18/2004
This is really cool! You shouldn't stop writing - I want to know what happens next. Another chapter, please?
Leshyaedawnfire chapter 9 . 9/17/2004
Never would have guessed that one! Keep up the good work!
Leshyaedawnfire chapter 1 . 9/17/2004
Finally someone made Yubaba-baba a little nicer.
Mokana-chan chapter 9 . 9/16/2004
No! Why end it here? AT all the places? come on please at least write an other chapter and make it a long one. If you don't I bet you'll get some really angry reviews.
Kataan chapter 9 . 9/16/2004
COol story its just a little slow moving but its still good
BlueDevil592 chapter 9 . 9/16/2004
I love this story so far! I hop your updating soon!
Draechaeli chapter 9 . 9/16/2004
Great chapter YAY Haku! he is already strong enough! so now the great spirits will be like 'no you can't channel our powers' and Kohaku would be very sad and they'll be like, 'because...(suspence killing Kohaku) your already strong enough!'

~Na
scala chapter 8 . 9/6/2004
Hey! Still hoping that you'll update soon! _~

~Violet

btw you're on my fav authors list now! YAY!
Itasuko-chan chapter 8 . 8/27/2004
UPDATE!
Freaky Person O.o chapter 8 . 7/23/2004
This is so good! Please update soon! I love this story so much!
tsk tsk chapter 8 . 7/21/2004
why haven't you updated? WHY? LOOK! IT HAS BEEN OVER A MONTH! haha well the story is still really good because if it's not i wouldn't be PUSHING YOU TO HURRY UP! _~

signed,