Reviews for The House of Sand and Time
Becbet chapter 4 . 6/15/2004
So they were already dead? Oh...That's creepy... But something that's even weirder, I live practically right next to a town called Pickens. Every time you mentioned it I kept thinking of my Pickens, and thusly ended up confusing myself, lol.

But this was a very interesting chapter; I really like how you're using poor, dead Relena as a ghost historian, lol. Once again, very neat fic idea. I'll be waiting for the next chapter.
keroppi chapter 4 . 6/15/2004
XD I read about dead people!

oh... so they had died before! scary, scary, scar, scary! muahaha the plot thickens *evil maniacal laughter* Is relena going to... heaven/hell? Woah, I never thought I'd say this, but I feel sorry for her! o.o

Loved the chappie... update a.s.a.p!
priscel chapter 3 . 6/15/2004
man...I'm ok with 'lena, j's creepin me out a bit... but Quat is more so!... maybe Quat wanting Heero around isn't a bad thing and he just wants to help Duo and he get back together... surly Quat isn't evil *shivers at the thought of an evil Quat*... on to the next chapter!
Link Worshiper chapter 4 . 6/15/2004
Always interesting. The plot is thickening, lol. I don't want to say much more as I'll probably just sound like a raving fangirl. (Not that I am or anything, hehe...) Anyways, I'm glad that there's still some talent out there, if you know what i mean. Keep up the good work and show those damn shoddy authors what it means to put some heart into your writing!
Lrigelbbub chapter 4 . 6/14/2004
interesting development as such...can't wait for more

be safe

-BG
areyougoingtoeatthat chapter 4 . 6/14/2004
*music in the background* "Do a little dance, make a little update... get down tonight, woo, get down tonight." Did it work? Update soon.
priscel chapter 2 . 6/10/2004
wahoo! kissy face! *snickers* does this make me a hentai?
areyougoingtoeatthat chapter 3 . 6/10/2004
I love it! Update soon. I can't wait to see what's gonna happen. Quatre sounds a little evil! Was that on purpose? Maybe it's just me! Update soon! As in now! lol!
Nikkler chapter 3 . 6/10/2004
This is a great story I can't wait till you up date it!

huggles

nikkler
Link Worshiper chapter 3 . 6/10/2004
Dude, interesting! I'm assuming Duo used to have a thing with this Joshua character, right? And it's so cute the way he's got all these dark emotions inside that somehow add up to desire and want for Heero, lol. Can't wait to see what Relena has to say to J. I mean, she's really not so bad when she's not mindlessly pining after Heero, and it's nice to see she actually has a real purpose here, lol.
Lrigelbbub chapter 3 . 6/9/2004
great chapter - i do so want to know what happens next update again soon

be safe

-BG
Becbet chapter 3 . 6/9/2004
Oh...This is such an interesting story...Very well-written and original. And I'm absolutely in love with the title. _ I can't wait to find out what happens next.
Pia Bartolini chapter 3 . 6/9/2004
Curiouser and Curiouser. Seems this is definitely not shaping up to be a typical ghost story after all. In fact, its is definitely more dark, characteristically speaking, than anything I've read in a while. Can't wait for more!
Crescent chapter 2 . 6/4/2004
Oh I like alot. Hopefully things heat up in the next chapter. Wink.
priscel chapter 1 . 6/3/2004