Reviews for Over The Hurdles and Through The Hoops
Bob chapter 2 . 11/18/2010
You think these kinds of stories are interesting or whatever but actually they just put a complete damper on a wonderful romance story. You take two great characters and you have one treat the other like shit then expect us to still root for her. Awful.
Emily Carol chapter 2 . 6/6/2004
Amazing chapter. Love the conflict. But no! Bring Luke back now! Run Lorelai! Run after him!

Can't wait for more!
In-need-of-coffee chapter 2 . 6/6/2004
I know... reviews are almost the best part of updating :)

So, yes! I really like where this is going and Yes, do please continue... soon!
Lula Bo chapter 2 . 6/6/2004
Hee: the irony of the list. It's a very Luke ending, but man, bring them together! More, please.
punkcatwitissues chapter 1 . 6/2/2004
I think I'm gonna cry! Ep! I'm not sure what it was about this, but I loved it, and I REALLY want to see more. Intelligent review, huh? I'll try to do better next time...
netherfield chapter 1 . 6/2/2004
Oh! Now I am so sad! Go and fix it now! Make it all better! and happy! and good! with little flying puppies! This all means I really really hope you are writing more, otherwise I will expire of a broken heart.
Emily Carol chapter 1 . 6/1/2004
Aww...sad...together and broken up in one chapter...

But amazing writing, I can't see where you take it!
Kristi chapter 1 . 6/1/2004
Hey Sluw! I like where your going with this story...Luke finally grew a pair! It's a little short though, so hurry up and post the next chapter!
hhfanx2 chapter 1 . 6/1/2004
I like this so far, and I hope you continue!

Poor Luke...But I like reading angst, so hopefully you'll include a bit of Luke-angst? If not, that's ok, lol. I'm not the author, after all! :)

Anyway, I like your writing style, and I can't wait to read the next part!
Jessica12 chapter 1 . 6/1/2004
The first thing that got me reading your fanfic was the summary. I think that was such a beautiful way to sum up the story.

I love the way you shape the words. You paint the perfect picture of that moment between Lorelai and Luke. I will say this, at first I wasn't that sure about the whole length of this chapter(?). I kind of thougt you jumped to quickly from Lorelai being all gentle towards Luke and then to her "speech" about why that was wrong. But then I thought about it and hey, you are right...I think that's exactly how I would imagine her to react in that situation. He's Luke, after all, her friend, and I don't think she would react in another way. I love that line when she says..."I don't want to ruin..us". That's so much Lorelai...

This is the first piece you have written that I've read...But I will go back to your name and read more...

And I'm waiting for more...Keep writing!

Take care/Jessica
Lula Bo chapter 1 . 6/1/2004
Ah, the Lorelai panic. The cha-cha-cha, as Sookie calls it. Will you deal with the Rory/Dean scenario, or are you going to go on with the story as though that's not a part of it? I can't wait to read more.
In-need-of-coffee chapter 1 . 6/1/2004
So, now is when she realizes she is in love and goes for it, right? Please, you are killing me here, she has to end up with him.

Anyhow... loved the first chapter, keep it up.
Ruby Garnet chapter 1 . 6/1/2004
She tucked her hair behind her ears, "This...it's...it's insane!