Reviews for Sequel to Krull
Krullboy92 chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
Dude, you totally Krull'd it. I love this movie it is my favourite and also Torquil is very funny and nicely in character as well. I am sad for Titch that he has to spend his life with a shapshifter because it would be confusing for him if he thinks that he is getting a puppy again only to realize that it was in fact just Torquil but I guess that is the cost that comes with the choosing to reside and apprentice under a shapeshifter like Torquil.

I liked the details about Lyssa getting pregs and delivering the babe, it seemed really realistic almost as if I was there. Keep up the great work I can't (Black) a-Fortress to miss out on a chance to go back to Krull.
RonNukem chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
I LOVE this film - in my top 10 films, it came out #1!

user/TheMovieTalkGuy#p/a/u/0/8gUJkbBBRZQ

I'm a filmmaker and would love to carry on the tale at some point.
Naerys Targaryen chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
I just saw this movie yesterday and I fell in love with it. It would be great if you continued but you haven't updated in like 6 years, so...Would you possibly be willing to put it up for adoption? I would love to take it on. Anyways, it's a great start.

~Starr
Nakhti chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
Well, I guess this hasn't had any chapters added in over 5 years so it's not likely you're going to update now, so I can tell you what I honestly think without fear of stalling your creative impetus ;-)

This doesn't really seem like the first chapter of a story, more like the random thought processes an author scribbles down BEFORE they start writing a story. i.e. It's not a scene, it's just a few paragraphs of expositional notes.

Your readers will get bored if you spend an entire chapter explaining how the politcal situation has evolved since the movie credits rolled. Especially if it's the first chapter, which is where you most need to secure their interest. You need to have some kind of action to grab their attention. Describe a setting, then place some characters in it and make them DO something. The beauty of fanfic is that they're already created for you, so you can cut most of the expostion and really go to town on the plot.

But I guess there won't be more of this plot, so I might have well have spent 5 minutes of my precious friday afternoon talking to the wall.
Anamin chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
Dude, there's Krull fic! That's my first thought anyway. I'd like to see how this turns out. I hope you can continue it at some point.
Kairan1979 chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
Interesting start. But you forgot about the last of Torquil's men, the young one, I don't remember his name. What happened to him?
Susan M. M chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
Interesting coincidence that both our Krull stories involve Lyssa giving birth to her first son ... or given the prophecy, perhaps more to be expected than a coincidence.

Very nice beginning. It feels like there's more to come. I do hope so. Ergo was nicely in character.
gothlyssa chapter 1 . 8/5/2006
Cool story. Wish you had carried on with it though, because I would have loved to see what happened. Its pretty weird seeing my name in a story.
Deeply disturbed chapter 1 . 11/13/2005
PISH.
Taryn Knight chapter 1 . 9/15/2005
Hey there. I was skimming through movie fics and I was very surprised to see one for Krull. I saw the movie years ago and never really thought about writing a fic for it. You have a nitch here and your story is really good! I'd definately come back and read more.

This prompts a slight desire to dig that movie up and watch it again. 3
Krullster chapter 1 . 5/11/2005
Dude, PLEASE continue your work on the Sequal to Krull. I love this movie, and you're doing a great job so far.
Vi Janaway chapter 1 . 11/6/2004
You have a good start here.

It stands to reason that there would be evidence of the past glories.

I hope there is more.
The Odinson chapter 1 . 8/7/2004
Interesting...you should keep it up, but i know how hard it is to keep a story going when no one reviews.