Reviews for In The Center
hope for eternity chapter 16 . 11/13/2011
Awwwh!
Witchy-grrl chapter 16 . 10/13/2011
Alright, so I'm EXTREMELY LATE in jumping aboard the GSR train, but MAN AM I ON IT AND RIDING IT OFF INTO THE SUNSET. :P

LOVE LOVE LOVE how very quiet the romance is amidst all the chaos in their loves. It's very fitting, and SO well-done. ::happy sigh:: BRILLIANT!
linelm chapter 16 . 2/27/2011
I'm rereading this wonderful story and it seems like I've failed to review it before. That's à shame, this story is so very well written and your characters are as always amazingly interpreted.
StorySpinner44 chapter 16 . 10/16/2009
I loved it.
Bocilovegsr chapter 16 . 7/4/2009
This was my first story I had read from you. By now, I read all the stories you wrote. I love all. I love the way you are writing, awesome.
Trahnfisch chapter 16 . 5/12/2009
that was really a wonderful story. sad at times but really wonderful. i had to lough though, when grissom asked sara if she wanted a relationship...

thank you!
Grisslover chapter 16 . 10/21/2008
I found this story again. Its so beautiful and well written. I have to tell you, I miss this kind of stories. Great job.
jenstog chapter 16 . 11/7/2007
I made it my mission today to read all I could of your GSR works... this one takes the cake so far. I love the fact that I am going to click all those little boxes at the end of this review. Thank you for sharing such a lovely story and I hope you are flattered that this many years later people are still finding your treasures to enjoy.
Kim chapter 16 . 9/19/2007
Perfect characters, perfect story, perfect ending. Well done!
Kim chapter 5 . 9/19/2007
This is fantastic! You really have the characters spot on. A heart wrenching story that really makes the reader feel involved. Can't wait to finish reading it )
Mindy chapter 16 . 6/23/2007
chenpizhu007 chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
I want you to the role translated into Chinese were not sure if they could, I would like to thank .If so, please contact me and e-mail 。thanks !
kay chapter 16 . 8/29/2006
hi, I just read your story. I have to tell you, it moved me to tears. The way you wrote about how grissom dealed with his mother's death, was gentle and bittersweet at the same time. And how you got the both of them to finally open up to each other,it was great.I was really glad to see grissom stick up for sara, and for him to give her the necklace, as private as he is, was a step in the right direction, of he relizing his feelings perhaps love for sara. I hope you write more about thier feelings for each other. thanks for a nice time with sara and gil kay.
Mystical G Panther chapter 16 . 9/2/2005
Aw i loved that story one of the best i've ever read! loved it!

-mystical panther