Reviews for Angel With A Devil Wing
Samara Morgan-ring chapter 3 . 6/2/2004
ARGH, KEP GOING!
Moon Avenger chapter 3 . 6/2/2004
Ouch! Saw that coming... I wonder if Dracula's brides are going to be jealous...
JessicaDwyer chapter 3 . 6/2/2004
Still seemes far too rushed. There is talk of these "classes" but where are they? Within 4 short chapters she's already being turned, but there is no real chemistry being shown between these two, so why make her a bride? Where is this true companionship? It needs to be more in depth.
Dracona In Volata chapter 3 . 6/2/2004
Another great chapter. I love the line from potc. I am curious though, did she take the cross necklace off or something? Update soon!
Feedbackgirl chapter 3 . 6/2/2004
great beginning, can't wait to read more.
Katya S chapter 3 . 6/2/2004
Would Anna and VH be together?
Akemi Akibi chapter 3 . 6/1/2004
I'm only reviewing to say that this fic is going well, except Vlad (Dracula) seems a bit OOC.

If you are going to copy a line from a movie, book etc, at least give *them* the credit. Unbelievable as it seems, some people have nothing better to do than read fanfictions just to see if there is any plagerism or if they forgot to disclaim and than report it.

Just warning you, hopefully you know what lines I'm talking about. I don't know for absolute sure, but I think those lines were copied and many people, inlcuding myself, don't like reading fanfics that have plagerism. I don't mean any offence, just letting you know in case you don't.

Adios, and continue!

-Akemi Akibi a.k.a. A Loyal & Faitful Reviewer
Samara Morgan-ring chapter 2 . 6/1/2004
THIS IS REALLY GOOD!
Night Shade chapter 2 . 6/1/2004
Quite some time since I last read some fanfic.

Your story is intriguing, though I wonder at its chronology; when does it take place, in regards to the movie?

Watch out for those dashes you put in between phrases and words; they can be addictive, and sometimes detrimental to the clarity and punctuation of a piece.

Interesting, over-all. I shall continue to visit your story as it progresses.
Moon Avenger chapter 2 . 6/1/2004
Nice story. Very interesting. Is Cassandra going to end up liking Dracula?
JessicaDwyer chapter 1 . 6/1/2004
Good story idea, but it seems a bit rushed. Your style is getting there though. I suggest working on the relationship angle of Dracula and Cassandra more, focus things. Slow down and let it flow. You've got talent.
Dracona In Volata chapter 2 . 6/1/2004
I love the illusion to ancient literature. Cassandra, yes, given the power of foresight by...Apollo wasn't it? I dunno, I'm rambling. I can't wait to see what else you have in store.
Dracona In Volata chapter 1 . 6/1/2004
dun, dun, dun. This looks interesting. I can't wait to read more.
148 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10