Reviews for Angel With A Devil Wing
Ace Von S chapter 13 . 9/4/2004
Interesting...
Nyptunus chapter 1 . 8/3/2004
I have just read bits and pieces of each chapter in "Angel With A Devil Wing" and "The Path Not Taken" and I have to say,WOW! You are truly a great writer, especially with the one shots and stuff! I thought Van Helsing 2: Where Devils Tread Very Cautiously and Van Helsing 3: Inner Demons were great too! Keep up the good work!
E. M. Xera chapter 12 . 8/3/2004
Ok, for first, I do NOT want to be a critic, second, the author sees me in school, and third, I am not going to hold back with the critisism.

1) HOW on fricking hell is it that if this IS set in the same timeline as the movie, WHY is it that we do NOT see Van Helsing, and you do realize that if you DO write like this, you have to title it AU, as in Alternate Universe? And one thing, NEVER, EVER, EVER use your REAl name in a story. NEVER EVER EVER EVERY do that. I won't say more, I haven't finished reading, but the lyrics should be in italics, not caps, and I am on a fucking roll. And Yes, the girl was born 1870. Turned 1877. She was 7 fricking years old? What ON BLOODY EARTH WERE YOU THINKING? AND STOP, I mean STOP, copying from other movies. And the chapter, and another one after it, why IS it that when Van Helsing comes in, there are four brides, and it is NOT fricking AU? And since when did Vampires become ROSE PETALS and rise from the dead?

- Eolia
Love Your Shotgun chapter 24 . 7/15/2004
OMG! This was fantastic! :D Dracula & Velkan are so pretty... *swoon* Alina is such a lucky duck! She got Carl! (He's my fav. out of ANYONE... :P) This story was great! Cos Anna and Velkan didn't die! YAYS! Now, off to read the alt. ending! Awayy!

*Jess*
Angela Kinetic chapter 24 . 7/3/2004
WOW! I loved it! I feel like a bit odd writing this but IT MADE ME CRY! PLEASE DO A SQUEAL! PRETTY PLEASE! I read this story once then lost it then found it and finished it! Every one give me a S-Q-U-E-A-L! Whats the spell? SQUEAL! I would love it if you did a squeal. _
Rusalka chapter 24 . 7/1/2004
Aw..I didn't want Dracula to die, he's too hot to die. Very lovely ending though.
Elena chapter 24 . 6/20/2004
yes! sequel and alternate ending! this is a great story! i hope u write an alternate ending!
liz chapter 24 . 6/19/2004
as much as i loved the ending, it would be interesting to see an alternative ending! great work!
Pax chapter 3 . 6/18/2004
pretty good... I wish you'd stop recycling lines and events from other things, though ("well women in England must have learnt not to BREATH..."). And the whole thing with the diaries and seeing the count walking up the castle wall, and the encounter with the brides (even the very descriptions!)...

It's a little bit cheap, to speak frankly, but you've done well smoothly adding them in...
Dracona In Volata chapter 24 . 6/18/2004
Sequal sounds good. Oh, and I have to say this. aw.
Dracona In Volata chapter 22 . 6/18/2004
I have more to read, and I know I'm too late to reply, but i had to anyway. Werewolf!
Dracona In Volata chapter 16 . 6/18/2004
nice ending. another cliffy. AH!
Dracona In Volata chapter 15 . 6/18/2004
Sounds good. Sorry I didn't review sooner, I've been gone for a week. Cya around.
Doris chapter 24 . 6/18/2004
WOW! :D :D That was the best chapter, ever! Way to end the story! I totally loved it. :D :D (lol.)

Thank you so much for writing that, I loved how it finally played out. I really liked the ending you gave Dracula - even he's happy, and he's with Cordelia again. PLUS you killed all those annoying brides! LOL, they were really pissing me off.

Velkan/Cassandra! Yay! AND Gabriel/Anna and Carl/Alina. I loved the song you mixed in there with all the pairings, it really united the whole theme.

And a happy ending for all...heck, this chapter was so good I'm afraid a sequel would ruin it (generally, I'm not a big fan of sequels at all - don't take it personally!) unless you really could write something better? But if you're asking...no, this was too fantastic!

:D Congrats on finishing such a masterpiece. (haha, can you tell I'm a BIG fan of happy, it-makes-total-sense endings?) :D Yay!
AbsolutelyNoSoliciting chapter 24 . 6/18/2004
wow... just finished reading- from start to finish. awesome story! and id like a sequel! please? this story was nicely done! keep writing!

sometimes scarse